Resolved - Problems with easyMarkets / Easy-Forex!

My account has been deleted! Do I need to say anything else?

I WANT MY MONEY!

I invested my confidence and my time and I will not get out of this situation defeated.

My account has been deleted!.png

Email them again. Ask them to come and join this discussion thread.

Also, explain that the thread cannot be withdrawn. The best outcome is that the thread is marked as Resolved and moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

As easyMarkets is a regulated broker, we strictly adhere to compliance procedures.

In this case the client did not comply with our requests at first, causing a delay in processing. Once the client complied with our procedures, we credited his account with any monies owed and closed it to prevent further trading.

We consider this to be a conclusion to the matter.

It makes absolutely any sense what you say. Who are you?
Did you read all about my case?

You always insist, "we are regulated" but are acting as a fraud. A regulated and honest company complies with all that it promises to its customers, and do not exclude the account of a client without any reason or explanation.

Directly and in summary, after all the problems and headaches that I faced, I requested a withdrawal of funds and was waiting but suddenly my account was deleted and even today I have not received a penny of the profit that I made. How do you explain that? You take pride in acting this way? Tricking who trusted and believed in you?

I read the Terms and Conditions, and I followed properly, without infringe any rules and you know it. I sent my documents and my account was verified. I used the bonus of US $ 25 and made US $ 125.30 of profit, then I requested the withdrawal of such income (which could be withdrawn at any time and without limitation, as expressly stated in terms) and you have not paid me and excluded my account without any plausible justification.

For you everything is already solved this way?

Why do not you comment on the attempt of Christoforos in trying to make me remove my complaint here, shortly before my account be deleted? Why he did not answer me anymore?

This is very strange, don't you think? "Please proceed with the withdrawal immediately after you retract the complaint. Everything is in order now and withdrawal can be proceeded immediately after you retract the complaint."

Also, if your "regulated company" can only proceed with withdrawal requests via bank transfer, why he offered me this too? "We can refund the money by NETELLER as per your request so to make it easier for you."

After I said that my complaints would not be removed or rectified before they do their part, he disappeared and my account... you know. A huge lack of respect and professional integrity!

And I say one more time, I dedicated my time, faith and trust to them, and this is what I get from a "regulated company"?

Why don't you stop running from my questions and of trying to shirk of my complaints? Because you know it's all true!

So you are a regulated and trust worthy company? Start acting like it, beginning by explaining and solving my problem!

The payment was sent to the given neteller account on 28/4/16 and the funds were accepted. This was communicated to the client - verification is attached.

Attachments

• payment accepted - details hidden.png
    payment accepted - details hidden.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 3
I was not communicated! I have not received any email from you or Neteller confirming this. And more, I requested a withdrawal of US $ 125.30, so why I received only US $ 102.96?

Only US$ 102.96.png

The free balance was USD125.30 less the amount USD22.34 which was part of the non-withdrawable credit. This is explained in the promotion's terms and conditions which each client adheres to when registering.

Back