RESOLVED - TradeFort has liquidity issues, stopped withdrawals for 30 days!!!

Not everyone saves copies of withdrawal requests. It's also possible to file one and have it get lost somewhere inside a database.

Still, let's hope a new one is filed, quickly processed, and a report comes back saying that everyone is happy.

Most of companies sends you a confirmation email when you request a withdrawal (I hope both trader and TradeFrot can clarify this too).

Hello!

1.Yes, Ediger, the trader can see withdrawal request confirmation on his/her e-mail. Also trader see all pending withdrawal requests in his Cabinet.

2. Today the thread sarter Mr. cbm.mng.trm created withdrawal request. We processed it 2 hours ago.

Thank you.

Let's hope it arrives soon. Then cbm.mng.trm (would have been easier if he'd just picked "trader123456" as a username) can let us know and this one can be marked as resolved.

Most of companies sends you a confirmation email when you request a withdrawal (I hope both trader and TradeFrot can clarify this too).

Its regular think whenever you submit request for withdrawal you will get one email from any broker that we have received your withdrawal request and when withdrawal credited in your bank or any third party (like MB, Paypal, Nettler) you will get one email that withdrawal has been done and you will also get one email from third party.

Let's hope it arrives soon. Then cbm.mng.trm (would have been easier if he'd just picked "trader123456" as a username) can let us know and this one can be marked as resolved.

I can see that cbm.mng.trm (dam it, you're right about the nickname :) ) is online and still with us so I hope he'll confirm it

I can see that cbm.mng.trm (dam it, you're right about the nickname :) ) is online and still with us so I hope he'll confirm it

The strange thing is Rep is ready for answer But cbm.mng.trm (Strange Nickname :D) is not replying here. AND NOW HE IS OFFLINE.

Bank transfer usually goes up to 3 working days. So we will contact thread starter on Monday-Tuesday and will ask him to confirm receipt here.
Hope he will do it ASAP.
I will keep you informed guys, thank you!

Back