RESOLVED - TradeFort.ws withdraw issue

Hello! How long are you going to wait for the answer of this trader who obviously lost his interest in this topic and probably will not answer?
Because of this we kindly ask you to close this issue as Resolved unless this trader will object. Thank you.

Can you prove it was resolved?

Hello Eddiger!
Of course we can prove it.
We think the best proof is the SWIFT copy of the wire transfer made from our corporate bank account to bank account of this trader.
This transfer was made several weeks ago.
We can send it to your e-mail, just PM me to which one you would like to have it and we will send you ASAP.
We really appreciate your fast and unbiased reaction to this issue.
Thank you!

TradeFort rep, did you send a followup email to him asking him to report back here?

Yo AsstMod! Can you send an inquiry to the person who started this thread?

TradeFort has sent me a swift copy to prove that they have sent the trader his money on April 28th.

I have forwarded this to the relevant parties.

In case this will clarify the issue I think Asstmod should resolve the case.

I have seen swift copies for transactions that did not result in successful delivery of money to the trader. Because of this, I'm not ready to mark the thread as resolved yet.

I'm going to email the OP and ask for an update. I hope TradeFort does the same.

Sorry that I didn't respond yet. Yes I've got back my money. They said that it'll be ok in May but at the end of April they send back my money. Btw. they said that they'll tell me when is it going to be possible to withdraw but they didn't. I've started a new request and they sent back the money. Sorry again for the late answer.

Back