Resolved | www.xm.com cancel my profits! (manual grid trades!)

cris777

Recruit
Hello,
some days ago xm (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd ) has stolen my profits.
I have an account since november 2013. until few days ago I was loosing but friday I finally recovered most of my total loss with them.
the 11th of april, they cancelled the bonus of 30% (who cares!) Few hours later I closed my trades and, obviously, I requested the withdrawal of all of my money.
What did they do? They gave me back just the last deposit I did (4400 eur) and they have put a -3600 EUR as part of the profits.
I started a compliance to ask based on what I see that "minus" on my account.
this was their answer:
<<After review of your Trading History we have decided to remain with the original decision by our Middle Office Team, who suspected you were using the bonus for arbitrage trading which is not permitted.

I would like to remind you of paragraph 4.9 of the Company's Bonus Terms and Conditions:

"Any indication or suspicion, in the Company’s discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse (including but not limited to participant's trading activity patterns that indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from the Credit Bonus without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage connected to a Credit Bonus or any other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify all previously credited bonuses of the Eligible Client’s live Micro, Standard or Executive Accounts with XM and/or any and all transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, XM reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all such Eligible Client’s live Micro, Standard or Executive Accounts with XM, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participant. In these circumstances, XM shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out."

Our decision in this matter shall be regarded as final and binding on all participants and that, other than the notification set forth herein, no further correspondence will be entered into.
>>

So, based on SUSPECTS they cancelled my profits?! without entering in the technical reason (based on what xm has suspects?!) , what I believe is that it is not acceptable at all to cancel results based on "suspects".
Also, they should have nullified my losses too. In that case I would have got back around 4000EUR, which is more than the profits I did recently.
They simply cancelled the last 6 trades instead of cancelling all the profits and losses as declared in the terms and conditions.

I started a complaint to the Cysec, but I suppose it will take a lot before seeing again the money earned with lots of efforts.

Anyone else got the same problem?
I attached to this post my account statement and the exchange of emails till their final decision.

Attachments

• acc_Statement.pdf
    878.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 15-04-2014 - final decision by xm.pdf
    30.8 KB · Views: 35
Send an email to every address you can find for XM. Ask them to please come to this thread and explain this.

As a client with XM , this is scary for me because when you were loosing money it was fine , when you made some profits they terminate your account , anyway you lost more than you earn with them , if things go this way they must cover your losses first

I've just got an update from them.
I attached a pdf containing their last communication and my reply. As I do not want to believe to what it is written, I asked them a confirmation on what I've understood.

Yesterday, it looks they were changing idea. They wrote me they were checking again my trades. Today, they confirmed again their scam.
It is unbelievable the way they try to manipulate everything in their favour...
I will wait 1 day more to get their answer, just to be sure about their last communication. Then, if they confirm it, I will follow the compliance procedure.

I obviously invited them to participate, but I believe they will not be so brave to join. How would they justify that they cancelled my last 6 trades in profit, just because of suspects of some fraud!?

I don't know if to laugh or to cry...

As a client with XM , this is scary for me because when you were loosing money it was fine , when you made some profits they terminate your account , anyway you lost more than you earn with them , if things go this way they must cover your losses first

Attachments

• second final decision.pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 30
Hello cris777

The only "arbitrage" I can see, is your deposits going up (50% - 100%) each time your account got into trouble, can't see that being a problem, but I look forward to their reply (reasons).

Good luck
ilearn2t

Well here we go again, another dealer who on only a suspicion blocks a trader.

XM should show more integrity, step up & provide proof.

How can a bonus be arbitraged? A lame excuse!

another cancel profit from XM, dont worry they wont solve the problem for you, what u have to do is tell your friend dont use XM, i still got 2 case with them till now havent resolve.XM only let trader to lose money, when u profit they will cancel your profit and close your account

XM SCAM !!! SCAMMER

Hello mates , long operated with this broker when it was called trading point .
It advertised saying they were very honest and I saw that the swaps were the most proper broker I had met .
But in a few months changed the swaps as everyone else and seeing now see that this case is completely changed to the dark side .
Any broker put excuses in the opening time of the orders is a clear market maker. The trouble that most brokers today offer both options Book A and Book B. But when you get these bonuses is certainly in the market maker and will do their part to not win .
It's really hard to find an honest broker not steal even the STP .
Since many computer programs available to cause delays and provide the worst customer price and keep the difference .
The only thing to do is to control looting and doing all these public complaints and especially put appropriate regulatory complaints .

I really want to see XM send someone to this thread. Unless I missed something, the only "threats" made were to report this to regulators and to the FPA. Reporting a problem is a right, not a threat.

Back