RESOLVED - XM or Tradingpoint or xemarkets simply do not process withdrawal request

Oedipean

Recruit
I delete this because the issue is resolved , and withdrawal process completed . I might have waited more.

Last edited:
Wow. Sounds like different departments aren't operating in a well coordinated fashion. Then again, if WebMoney is about to follow LR down the path of oblivion, then I'd expect some more panic and confusion out there in brokerland.

Go ahead and email EVERY address you can find for XM. Give them the link to this thread and ask them to find the rest of your money immediately.

You are not the first one to complain about such issues with XM.
So far I am not convinced from their explanations and I suggest you will consider a complaint to the regulators. By the way where are you from?

Since you are EU citizen a complain to any of the MiFid financial regulators will dealt very seriously.
No need for attorney in a complaint just contact them through their site and make the complaint.

Make a complaint here: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission this is the cypriot regulator where they are regulated

here also How to complain - Financial Conduct Authority the UK regulator

Since you are in Germany now make another here: http://www.bafin.de/EN/Consumers/ComplaintsContacts/complaintscontacts_node.html this is the german regulators

Try also the Estonian: Finantsinspektsioon - Frontpage

And if you need the registration numbers they are all here: XM Regulation and Licensing | EU Regulated and FSA Authorized

Make sure you send them a copy of each complaint :)

The issue is resolved. And withdrawal is done perfectly.
Thank you Eddiger for guides.

Last edited:
Back