Resolved - YouTradeFx affiliate payments

Anche a me you trade deve i soldi per affiliazione, è una truffa adesso dicono che se ne apro un altro mi pagano, ma non voglio rischiare, quindi state attenti questo broker non paga

Anche a me you trade deve i soldi per affiliazione, è una truffa adesso dicono che se ne apro un altro mi pagano, ma non voglio rischiare, quindi state attenti questo broker non paga

It would be really helpful if you can start a new thread and present some evidences.

I have just recently join youtradefx. Any evidences from you would be really helpful to serve the purpose as a reminder/warning for us (youtradefx customer).

Scotland Yard has set up a new Cyber Crimes division as of April 1 that has specifically been put into place to deal with crimes of this nature. The website to report to is Report fraud and internet crime | Action Fraud. The more complaints they receive about YouTradeFX the more they will take this seriously. I would encourage ANYONE who has been fleeced by this organization to come forward and inundate Scotland Yard with complaints of their misdoings. You do not need to be located in the UK to report them. They are the ones on UK soil, so it does not matter where in the world you are, they can take action. Nor does it matter how long ago the transaction occurred.

Back