Robustfx is a scam!!!

"Forwarded to their legal department" could be a subtle hint that you are about to get a "remove every word you've written about us or we'll sue you" message. An alternative would be "remove every bad word you've written about us and then we promise to return your money."

If everything you've written is truthful, then they would face a difficult time suing you. In court, you could also ask questions like "Even if I were an experienced trader, which I am not, does Robust Fx have a policy against allowing experienced traders to make a profit?"

If they demand that you remove all your posts before paying you, tell them that you are happy to post an update stating that everything was resolved, but that hiding the facts of what happened would be dishonest.

yes sir all i have written is truthful because i have no reason to come to FPA if only they keep they promise to return my money. if they would just send it back i am willing to clear their name and state that everything was resolved. all i want is they give me back my money and i will forget everything that happens. i don't want any trouble just give me back my money. that money is what my father left us and now it's gone because of ROBUSTFX. i could accept it if only i lost it "trading" but taking it just like that is unjust.

Lloyd they are not going anywhere let me explaine you ,what i found on them is there registration,meaning that is the link if you need to turn on ,to file a complaine agaunst them,they are registed in Canda there is an adress with an office it may be virtul but still the person who did the registaion used is real id ,that ishow it works when you registar a company ok,Now are you Candian Lloyd?
As i see it you have the real power to know who they are really are so you have the law in your side in this case,but first thing first lets waite for a represantive to hear is side or maybe they would like to resolve it peacefully,do try to contact with them one more time throgh phone email your account manger and there client service,keep us posted .

Pharaoh the name of the Company i got from there home page and i search for there registaion has a company there also i could see they changed in 2012 december the name the company is calld now so i am sure
That is how they calld in her there home page ROBUSTFX INTERNATIONAL INC.
From my expirence in registion company if the name is taken you can not use the same name for example Pharaoh global co if that is how you want to call your new company and its taken you can not. What may be is that they have another name registed in another country and that is where the queen bee is ,but still when one goes on register a company he has to use documents of id him or represantive so that is the link to find them.

Back