scam alert: forexbrokerinc. they don't withdraw your profits!

ITS OFICIAL! THIS MOTHER******S ARE FINALLY OUT OFF BUSINESS!
FOREXBROKER.INC IS (WAS) A SCAM COMPANY.... AND WE CAREFUL WITH THE NEW PARTNERSHIP (FXCHOICE)

I GOT THIS EMAIL TODAY:

Forex Broker Inc?
Visit the Website Contact Us
fbincfxchoice.png

Dear Trader,

As you may be aware, we are unable to resume processing new orders at the moment.

We have partnered with FX Choice and our traders started opening accounts to continue trading Forex.

You are kindly invited to use FX Choice for trading.

Please CLICK HERE to open an account and start trading.

Best Regards,

The ForexBrokerInc Team.

© 2016 Forex Broker Inc.
Risk Disclaimer:
Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment, and you should therefore make trades and investments with risk capital. We strongly recommend that you read through all the main topics contained in the website in order to obtain a clear and accurate understanding of the risks inherent to Forex trading.

ITS OFICIAL! THIS MOTHER******S ARE FINALLY OUT OFF BUSINESS!
FOREXBROKER.INC IS (WAS) A SCAM COMPANY.... AND WE CAREFUL WITH THE NEW PARTNERSHIP (FXCHOICE)

I GOT THIS EMAIL TODAY:

Forex Broker Inc?
Visit the Website Contact Us
fbincfxchoice.png

Dear Trader,

As you may be aware, we are unable to resume processing new orders at the moment.

We have partnered with FX Choice and our traders started opening accounts to continue trading Forex.

You are kindly invited to use FX Choice for trading.

Please CLICK HERE to open an account and start trading.

Best Regards,

The ForexBrokerInc Team.

© 2016 Forex Broker Inc.
Risk Disclaimer:
Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment, and you should therefore make trades and investments with risk capital. We strongly recommend that you read through all the main topics contained in the website in order to obtain a clear and accurate understanding of the risks inherent to Forex trading.

I contacted FXC and they have not partnered with FBI in any shape or form. From what I have seen, FXC is a very reputable broker and advertises on this site.

I contacted FXC and they have not partnered with FBI in any shape or form. From what I have seen, FXC is a very reputable broker and advertises on this site.
I contacted them as well and they actually are affiliated with them. They have them on their list of affiliates and the agent I spoke with confirmed this. Maybe FXChoice now wants to distance themselves from forexbrokerinc after we have been asking about them. However, you are right they do seem reputable but caution is still advised.

I contacted them as well and they actually are affiliated with them. They have them on their list of affiliates and the agent I spoke with confirmed this. Maybe FXChoice now wants to distance themselves from forexbrokerinc after we have been asking about them. However, you are right they do seem reputable but caution is still advised.

I only wanted to know about being partners, which is what they stated in the email. Being an affiliate is no big deal to me as they have no say so in anything, FXC is in charge of everything.

I only wanted to know about being partners, which is what they stated in the email. Being an affiliate is no big deal to me as they have no say so in anything, FXC is in charge of everything.

Explain to me how you would want anything to do with anyone affiliated, white labeled, or IB the company that just bilked you out of some cash? I just keep getting the feeling you guys are trolling or something. Forexbrokerinc seemed reputable and advertised on the site. How is this the criteria to base even a temporary opinion. Behavior needs to start lining up lol.

Explain to me how you would want anything to do with anyone affiliated, white labeled, or IB the company that just bilked you out of some cash? I just keep getting the feeling you guys are trolling or something. Forexbrokerinc seemed reputable and advertised on the site. How is this the criteria to base even a temporary opinion. Behavior needs to start lining up lol.

Anomilus, you have been questioning the legitimacy of the people posting on this thread for a while now. As someone who has gone through the same experience I would expect more constructive dialogue from you and not all the name calling. There are better ways of engaging with others.

Off course you are entitled to post on this thread anything you want, however I would suggest that if you have nothing new or helpful to add you should not say anything at all. I for one have little doubt about timtim because I am going through almost the exact same thing.

By the way, thank you for taking the comments of one person and applying it to the collective. Also nobody owes you anything, we are traders trying to support each other in different ways as we go through a shared experience.

That being said, I appreciate you sharing your experience with us and for the advice you have given in the past. I for one will definitely follow the suggestions you offered if my case is not resolved soon.

Yes I have questioned it, and rightfully so. This is another user's scam alert. If you want to make a legitimate claim, you can and should do so in your own thread. Posting proof of your claim and correspondence corroborating any claim you may or may not make. I have NOT called anyone a name. To date: only a single user on this thread (the original poster) has posted anything noteworthy of a scam alert. You, timtim, and myself included have only posted our feelings. Two you users, however sincere they seem have made further claims of being defrauded of funds. Without proof, this is only hearsay.

Let's be frank here now. At this point, you are NOT getting any money back. That is IF you lost any in the first place. I think it exceptionally constructive to wonder why someone who has not allegedly been given funds that he is entitled to, would rubber stamp the broker being recommended by the broker that originally took his money in the first place. If that isn't constructive dialogue, I am not sure what else could be.

FxChoice seems legit... Yes. About as legit as Forexbrokerinc and your claims to have been robbed by them. The proof is in the pudding. FBI dug it's own grave by never resolving his thread. FXC may be making a play on the clients and that may be cool. They seem legit. So did every other broker than scammed anyone who ever posted in the scam alert section. Some should have known, but as it stands all FBI clients that are likely not going to any withdrawals were all taken by a broker that "seems legit" and advertised on this site. Pretty constructive in my view.

If you want to "seem legit" as well you could post your own scam alert but the fact that you continue to type paragraph after paragraph filled with hearsay and anything but proof of a valid claim doesn't encourage one to hold their breath and wait. But who knows, itay be worth the wait.

harraro, EVERYTHING is subject to scrutiny. Even our posts. Especially when they have claims in them that remain claims solely. Not sure why you are taking that personally buty imagination doesn't have to run very far to speculate the reason. Don't leave anything to speculation and your seemingly defensive post and mine would not be a topic of conversation.

Let us know how it goes if you ever file your own case.

Best Regards.

By the way... FxChoice owes me 30k... They won't honor my withdraw request. FBI recommended them to me. I shouldn't be surprised of their behavior given FBI's unresolved issues. Even though I am out 30k as it stands, I don't think it prudent to file a claim in the forum most likely to get me a resolution(free of charge unlike a lawyer). Instead I'll just wait to see who FxChoice recommends and hope for the best! :)

Feel free to take this is satire, because it is. Also if I offended anyone that was not my intention.

Back