The MAXCFD Agent who scammed me.Mike Ross.Photo

Now their entire website and premium account platform supposedly licensed by Spotoption is now defunct and non existent.

on companieshouse reg. the company shows still active

https://financefeeds.com/time-recourse-retail-customers-comes-uk-via-high-street-bank/
don’t necessarily need to be a British Bank, FCA had been taking corrective actions against various other eu regulated Bank, anyway big time they start to worry about their consumers, hum never too late

Yes Ive heard about the new push payment fraud regulations coming in force on the 31st of January.Below are the accounts I've payed into from MAXCFD and Chemmi Holdings.Screenshot_20190124-123935.png Screenshot_20190124-101436.png Screenshot_20190124-125446.png

Uhhh very ugly stuff

Yes Ive heard about the new push payment fraud regulations coming in force on the 31st of January.

https://www.fca.org.uk/publications...ding-jurisdiction-financial-ombudsman-service

Alan, is this all ? wonder how people victims can understand anything , did you ever ask the Hong Kong Drug Dealer Bank what happened to your Funds, same with the Andelskassa, did you ever receive a notification or billing statement from Angelskassa client ...... the PSP involved

I filed cases on every individual transfer made to maxcfd with Barclays in order for them to initiate chargebacks citing fraud with the receiving banks.Barclays responded to me saying that despite numerous attempts they have not received any response from the receiving bank in Denmark.

Barclays responded to me saying that despite numerous attempts they have not received any response from the receiving bank in Denmark.

Barclay is not able or willing to trace your money, no real surprise just indicating further wrongdoing, themselves having allowed the same sick scam practices since years, they certainly hold most highest expertise :mad:

the reference numbers indicate some Fraud PSP accounts, these wire transfers could had been blocked right from the beginning…..

I don't need to go into details about how I got scammed by MAXCFD.The scenario is just like everyone else's who got scammed by them and other scumbags like them of all thier hard earned money.Cannot make a withdrawal etc.
But I refuse to be a victim.Heres a photo of the scumbags,I know Mike Ross isn't his Real Name nor that of his assistant Natasha Lucas.I know MAXCFD/Chemmi holdings/and it's people lurk around these forums.So if you are reading this I know where you live,I know your real Names and I know where you Bank.I will make your lives a living hell with the full support of Interpol,The isreali police, Hungarian police, Croatian police,Austrian police,Chinese police,Cypriot police.
Oh please get them>>>>>>

Alan, did you reach the goal and have your money back or you are already fighting for?
I filed cases on every individual transfer made to maxcfd with Barclays in order for them to initiate chargebacks citing fraud with the receiving banks.Barclays responded to me saying that despite numerous attempts they have not received any response from the receiving bank in Denmark.

I have gathered my evidence and I am now pursuing the course of litigation to get my Money back.I have found out that the people behind Maxcfd are also the people behind Binary tilt.Who have been successfully sued in Isreal.I have also been tracing the many shell companies,and payment processing companies they have been using to funnel funds.I approached Barclays again citing the new PPF regulations to enforce that they need to launch a further investigation into this Fraud.They simply said,they will send me a letter stating that they are closing my case and I should take that to the financial ombudsman.

Any further advice or guidance on how I should proceed, or info on Binary tilt,Maxcfd.Or any other info that can help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your responses so far.

Back