ThinkMarkets stole 17000 USD of my profits

FatmaM

Private
Hello,

ThinkMarkets is thief it has cancelled 17000 USD, of my profits and closed my account in a claim that I have violated their contract term , which is absolutely not never happened. Be ware of this broker and never trust them with your money, I am currently filing a complaint against them in FCA.

Here is part of the email I received from them.
$6786.9 was deducted from your account 10004xxx.
$10375.88 was deducted from your account 10005xxx.
We do not tolerate violations and your account is now closed. Your portal is disabled.

Hello,

ThinkMarkets is thief it has cancelled 17000 USD, of my profits and closed my account in a claim that I have violated their contract term , which is absolutely not never happened. Be ware of this broker and never trust them with your money, I am currently filing a complaint against them in FCA.

Here is part of the email I received from them.
We do not tolerate violations and your account is now closed. Your portal is disabled.
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.thinkmarkets.com/en/support/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6704/www.thinkmarkets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://twitter.com/ThinkMarketscom

https://twitter.com/ThinkMarketscom

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThinkMarkets

https://plus.google.com/+ThinkMarkets

https://www.linkedin.com/company/thinkmarkets/

Dear Fatima,

We hold ourselves accountable for all our actions to ensure the highest possible standards for our clients.

It's unfortunate that this has happened — as much as we would still like to have you on board with us. We never take such a decision lightly, and have substantial reasons for that.

What was withheld was actually the illegally obtained profits due to a breach of contract on your behalf by a group of people whom you engaged, and who worked together to arbitrage trade using a latent EA. If you have a look again at our terms and conditions, you'll notice that such an act isn't allowed. We were left with no other choice but to close your trading account, and had subsequently taken the appropriate steps to notify and provide you with evidence.

Meanwhile, your USD10,450 worth of deposits remained untouched. In fact, ThinkMarkets allowed you to withdraw a total of USD16,941.65, which included the deposits plus profits accrued (approximately USD6,500). Said monies were successfully sent to your Skrill wallet, which you should have received by now.

Can you confirm if that was case?

Thank you.

Regards,
The ThinkMarkets Team

That's really ugly. I was contemplating whether to deposit a 50 grand the other day. I guessed not.
Hi Reaper,

Please also note that these guys are not regulated by FCA or ASIC, please check my updated reviews on this matter
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6704/www.thinkmarkets.com

This misleading broker that claims it is regulated is in fact NOT REGULATED BY FCA OR ASIC, their main company based in UK is regulated this is to trick the clients to think they are regulated while in fact what they do is that they don't open your account under this regulated company, they open it under an offshore company in Bermuda islands that has no regulations whatsoever to leave you unprotected.

When I contacted them regarding my cancelled profits and threatened to complain to FCA, this was their reply.
We noted that you referenced complaint to the FCA in your previous email. ThinkMarkets Group consists of three (3) companies. You have a contract with Think Capital Limited that is registered in Bermuda, Company number: 51879. Registered address: Clarendon House, 2 Church Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda. You are not contracted with TF Global Markets (UK) Limited hence you cannot complain to the FCA. During the application process you agreed to terms and conditions of Think Capital Limited. All your deposits and withdrawals were processed through Think Capital Limited as well.

TAKE CARE OF THESE MISLEADING THIEVES

Dec 20, 2017 - 1 Star This broker is thief it will cancel and steal all your profits claiming that you have violated the contract! I am sure I absolutely did not do anything wrong with my account and they have cancelled more than 17000 USD of profits! If you care about your hard earned profit, don't ever approach to them. Here is part of their email.

Dear Fatima,

We hold ourselves accountable for all our actions to ensure the highest possible standards for our clients.

It's unfortunate that this has happened — as much as we would still like to have you on board with us. We never take such a decision lightly, and have substantial reasons for that.

What was withheld was actually the illegally obtained profits due to a breach of contract on your behalf by a group of people whom you engaged, and who worked together to arbitrage trade using a latent EA. If you have a look again at our terms and conditions, you'll notice that such an act isn't allowed. We were left with no other choice but to close your trading account, and had subsequently taken the appropriate steps to notify and provide you with evidence.

Meanwhile, your USD10,450 worth of deposits remained untouched. In fact, ThinkMarkets allowed you to withdraw a total of USD16,941.65, which included the deposits plus profits accrued (approximately USD6,500). Said monies were successfully sent to your Skrill wallet, which you should have received by now.

Can you confirm if that was case?

Thank you.

Regards,
The ThinkMarkets Team

Hello,

I know what I was trading and I am pretty sure that my profits are 100% legitimate. And what is that group of people you are talking about, a new story? I have absolutely no idea what are you talking about?!

Btw, my case will not end on this forum, I am posting my case on every famous forex community online to warn people of your deception until you decide to respect your clients and return the profits. Plus filing a complaint against your regulated branch to the FCA about your clear deception to your client about your regulators status. And the marketing material on your website is clear, and so is the shameful email you sent me!

I hope you end this case before you lose more potential clients like you have already see on this thread.

Thank you,

Hello FatmaM,

I really feel sorry for your loss, i can see around here that you are not the only victim, there is another thread here for a manager who was ripped off 185,000 EUR!! and another who lost 50,000 EUR to them! I am a money manager who is based in UK, i was planning to move my clients funds to a new broker, a little bit over 200k GBP of capital, because i am no longer satisfied with my current broker market conditions, and was seriously considering ThinkMarkets as one of the final candidates, but not any longer after the three threads i have read here! specially when i was even more astonished after what i have read in your thread about their regulation dirty trick! I really feel sorry for you guys, i was so provoked that i registered to the forum specifically to participate! Thank you for warning us and helping us avoid this scam! and good luck in your trials to retrieve your funds.

Please invite ThinkMarkets to your scam alerts thread via:
- their compliance and support email addresses.
- support live chat, or
- social media (facebook, twitter, etc)
- sometimes they will have official acct here also.

If they do not resolve your issue within a week or so, you should file a traders court case.
Also let consider filing a complaint with Australian FOS.

Hello FatmaM,

I really feel sorry for your loss, i can see around here that you are not the only victim, there is another thread here for a manager who was ripped off 185,000 EUR!! and another who lost 50,000 EUR to them! I am a money manager who is based in UK, i was planning to move my clients funds to a new broker, a little bit over 200k GBP of capital, because i am no longer satisfied with my current broker market conditions, and was seriously considering ThinkMarkets as one of the final candidates, but not any longer after the three threads i have read here! specially when i was even more astonished after what i have read in your thread about their regulation dirty trick! I really feel sorry for you guys, i was so provoked that i registered to the forum specifically to participate! Thank you for warning us and helping us avoid this scam! and good luck in your trials to retrieve your funds.

Hello Longbow,

I am glade I could help protect your funds, I hope ThinkMarkets sees your post and understand that the money and reputation they are losing are much more the money they make stealing from their clients!

Back