Tradaxa / Sisma Capital

I have the same problem there is a lack of response on the phone and not to carry out withdrawal requests and I am ready to prove overcame

Any update regarding your complaint?
Here still the same. they keep retaining my money...

I have 30.000 USD stuck with Tradaxa and Sisma, and I´ve tried the Reglator a Mediator, and since November 11 that i have a request for withdrawl, and still no word from Sisma or Tradaxa. Please if there's people in the same situation we need to act together. We already are a group of 5.

So You should send formal complaine to NZD Financial Authority and FOS. Gruop complaine might have more power.

I got the same situation here, they refuse withdraw the money for me, even they keep talking they will. They just find some reason to let you wait.

From a legal point of view I can not say they are scam, or cheater, but what they do is let me believe they are.

If you want a group complain, Im in. Email is: metatrom_lin@hotmail.com

My plan is not complain for the regulator, but also google and visa company.

I have same situation here. They said they will with withdraw the money, but until now they did nothing.

If you doing some act, let me in. Tell me what to do and your plan.

I have been with the Home | Insurance and Savings Ombudsman the mediator,who after 3 months says that Sisma wont comply with them, so they are sorry but cannot assist me any longer, FMA Markets Authority says that they don´t regulate Sisma Capital. I tried to call several times to Sisma Capital, and they say they are a branch of Sisma, they dont control the withdrawls, only the headquarters do. But no one knows where the Headquarters are at. How many people here have their money held with tradax or Sisma?

Tradaxa and sisma do not let me get my money (~29.000,00 usd) - for more than 100 days now (today we are 25 march 2014)!

There is no way to contact someone from the finance department or the administration!

I agree in acting together.

Back