Tradaxa / Sisma Capital

hi all, not normally one to complain, but slightly shocking this can happen. if you had deposited via credit card, you should be protected for 120 days, but not the case with debit (as in my case).

had exactly the same issue as previous posts - withdrawal not possible, and random reasons provided why. This included 'if the amount 'would save my family's life' after mentioning the reason i wanted to withdraw (due to a personal emergency). I suspect from reading a previous post, sisma is unregulated, and that their 'information' is fraudulent.. even if i am not able to obtain my deposit back, at least hopefully will help someone else.

good luck!

My broker is also TRADAXA.COM. After reading this blog. I try to withdraw 150 dollar from my account. i am waiting from 20 day. I have email them many time. there is no way. I don`t know what to do. If any body help mi.

[langtitle=fr]same problem for me[/langtitle]

My broker is also TRADAXA.COM. After reading this blog. I try to withdraw 150 dollar from my account. i am waiting from 20 day. I have email them many time. there is no way. I don`t know what to do. If any body help mi.
Is the facebook mentionned earlier accessible ?

Optimally, each person with a problem should open a new thread. That way, it's easy to see how many complaints there are and how many get resolved.

20 days for $150 and still no go? they must be in really bad shape

hi,
A few days ago, I received phone call from a representative of Tradaxa Broker. That person proposed to me, open an account with Tradaxa, but I'm looking here about Tradaxa,that it is not a recommended purchase broker to deposit money with them, because then they do not want to give withdrawals.

Back