Trade12 SCAM

Hello,
It is scam ,
I am from Dubai, one day i called by a lady name Lindsey, she was at my behind for tow month and forcing me to open and activate my account on trade12. I was completely new to online trading. 3rd week of feb i put some fund and activated my account,she promised that day that one of their broker will call me by tomorrow. no one call, i waited for 2 days. Then i contacted their support and asked them how i can refund my money?
They replied , first verify your account and send withdrawal request. I did on last Thursday and up til now no update from them. I contacted their support the day before yesterday and even today, they are just saying they send followup to finance department again. nothing more. Did i lose my money for nothing?
Did any one face same issue ?

Thanks

hey i wanted to ask you what happened with you. Because yesterday they called me and i activated my account. Today i was waiting someone to call and as u know nobody called me. So i want to withdraw my money and as you know i must to verify my account. What happened with you? Any suggestion?

If someone calls you and tries to force you to deposit money in a "profitable investment", you can be sure the only profits involved will go to the person harassing you for money, not to you.
Hey there I see you are active on trade12 profiles. I deposited before 1 week 500$ by phone but I did not perform a single trade after I was shocked and did my research. since then I was trying to withdraw my money and till now my withdrawal request is still not approved. I did not perform a single trade. I have screenshots and videos of all the conversations done and my account balance and history. I even recorded the phone calls with the broker. I tried to convince him that I will deposit a larger amount but I am trying to check the wiring between banks maybe I can take my money and run. But till now I still did not get any response about my withdrawal. it has been 5 days since i requested that withdrawal and I am not willing to trade and did not trade in the past. What do you suggest? to wait?

Hey there I see you are active on trade12 profiles. I deposited before 1 week 500$ by phone but I did not perform a single trade after I was shocked and did my research. since then I was trying to withdraw my money and till now my withdrawal request is still not approved. I did not perform a single trade. I have screenshots and videos of all the conversations done and my account balance and history. I even recorded the phone calls with the broker. I tried to convince him that I will deposit a larger amount but I am trying to check the wiring between banks maybe I can take my money and run. But till now I still did not get any response about my withdrawal. it has been 5 days since i requested that withdrawal and I am not willing to trade and did not trade in the past. What do you suggest? to wait?

Hello there polo_ch_91,

This is Lily of Trade12. We would like to help you on this concern, but please provide us your MT4 details so we can check and verify your account.

Awaiting your response.

Thank you.

Lily, Trade12

Back