• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trader Beware - Forinvest Seem Like Scammers, Liars And Cheats

I am having an issue with a company
West Coast Pips,

Reminder!

Please do take the time to rate this scam broker at the “Forex Brokers Reviews” at this FPA site (see top left hand corner under Reviews & Ratings), and also another site (100ForexBrokers) which have similar “Brokers Reviews” also listed at top left hand corner.
This scam broker’s people are posting favorable reviews to entice new clients into signing up with them. Do spread the word to stop any more people from being scammed by this two bits broker.

Hi there,
Hi Mr. Andrew G - West Coast pips,
Its bee great what you did here, as you had your face off,
then your manipulation acts will be revealed NOW!

First of all, I want to thank our colleague brokers who help us
to explore this case, both two brokers having their ADs here.
identified by this Forum as "Brokers of Honor".
Amazingly, Mr. Andrew was kicked out by those two decent brokers.

Well, I think its good that you post your "trading log" of this case here,
so it shows clearly your manipulation acts.
Any "Independent Expert", or any "Professional Broker", who deals with MT4, not of some "cute boys" here!
will know exactly, that its all about ugly cheating you did.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 09:30:07 XX.XX.XXX.XXX '39': request from '90609' (buy 20.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 09:30:07 XX.XX.XXX.XXX '39': request from '90609' (buy 30.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 09:30:28 XX.XX.XXX.XXX '39': open order for '90609' buy 20.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 ( 1.6449 / 1.46500 )
1 09:30:28 '90609': order #72353, buy 20.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500
1 09:30:28 XX.XX.XXX.XXX '39': open order for '90609' buy 30.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 ( 1.6449 / 1.46500 )
1 09:30:28 '90609': order #72354, buy 30.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simply; there were two orders requested, quoted, and confirmed #72353=>20 lots, #72354=> 30 lots.
In this case, for any MT4 expert, there is no possibility, at all, for the trader, to reject or to refuse the deal.
But as the market was moving rapidly at that time, and as it goes against his orders, the 2nd order #72354,
with unknown reason,"at that time", was not shown in his account 90609.

The order# 72354 was stuck in our system, showing it was executed for AC 90609, but it never existed
in the account... within few minutes only,the market was away of 60-70 points against order#7254.

our IT Division started his own investigations, and with assistance of other decent brokers, that Mr. Andrew
was dealing with, we had the full picture of such dirty acts!!

Its all of that "Hacking Robot" with a third party data feed, manipulating the Real Data Feed,
Freezing them.. more over; can manipulate of number of lots in favor of the account, or can delete
the orders, milli seconds before they are into the trader's account... sure, if they weren't in his favor,
AND HERE WE GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 09:30:29 206.71.147.130 '90609': user rejects his request - order #72354
How come, to reject an order that has an 'ID' which is #72354, for MT4 experts, its well known that once the deal has
an 'ID', then it was requested, quoted, confirmed and shown in the trader's account.
But its not the case with Mr. Andrew, of course of his magic dirty robot.

We, as a decent broker, wasn't to reflect this order to our client's account directly on spot, as it was losing.
We thought it was some mistake by us, by the system, so we decided to check and double check, till we have the fact
that its ONLY ABOUT DIRTY ACTS.

one more thing, Mr. Andrw, was very selective while posting some emails, while he kept other emails in his darkness,
thinking could hide the truth.
You won't screw us dear sir, we won't be extorted to your acts.
Further More, All posts under your name, and your genuine email," just before changing it to "West coast", is in our
"Legal Division", and our Corporate Attorney will sue you within few days in Vancover, BC.

We won't be extorted of your Posts, this is what he keeps sending us:

"I have a suggestion, if you pay me back..., since the trade never showed up on my platform and I had no control over
that trade, I will either retract my statements or make comments on forex forums that you met my concerns"

See here, he didnt say I didnt make the order, he is assuming that order never shown in his account, "what a genius"
besides if you are saying something against us, how come for some amount of money you gonna say the opposite,
do you respect others while misleading them??!!!
WHO IS THE CHEATER NOW!!!!

P.S. Just by Now, we have got the confirmation from your bank
that you have received the Wire Transfer sent by ForInvest Group
to your Banking Account.. I will leave the amount size to you,
if you like to post it here also!!

Thank you all.

O. Scheffer
BO Manager

ForInvest Group

Last edited:
ForInvest - the saga continues

Well ForInvest certainly are communicating with me a lot more now that I have revealed to others how they operate. A few hours ago I sent them an email, actually a nice one:

Hello ForInvest

I've noticed you have disabled my trading platform. But as I mentioned, I have taken many screen shots of my platform to show every trade I made, withdrawals and many other details. I can prove without questions that order 72354 never existed on my platform. However, if you pay me back what is rightfully mine ($21,800), since the trade never showed up on my platform and I had no control over that trade, I will either retract my statements or make comments on forex forums that you met my concerns.

I know this has got out of hands and much further than it should have gone, but like I mentioned we can come to a positive outcome for both of us.

Sincerely

Contrary to what they say, I have no 'manipulation acts.' They have shown part of the log report I received from Mr.O.Scheffer. They do not tell you I began modifying trade 72353 4 minutes into the trade. On my MT4 trading platform it shows this trade executed at 09:30. On their log report it shows it executed at 09:30. But I did not get the order on my platform until 4 minutes later. That is when I put in stop loss and trade went against me and the log report shows this.

What ForInvest do not mention (as I have done so before) is that order 72354never showed up as a live trade on my platform. How am I supposed to modify or close the trade if I cannot see it? Would I really be stupid enough to let this trade lose me $21,900? No brainer there!

As far as them pointing out I received the wire transfer in my bank, I did! But they only sent me $7789.28 NOT $29589.28. I think now that they are exposed they are very upset and angry. People need to know the truth though.

I took snap shots of all my trades and activity on my MT4 platform. When I told them this they disabled my trading platform very shortly afterwards. I believe they were attempting to conceal my trades and activity. Tough luck for them as I have all the proof! I can show without question trade 72354 did not exist on my platform. I admit that I tried to make an order for 30 lots gbp/usd. I spike trade so why would I leave order 72354 open literally 90 minutes:

1 09:30:28 XX.XX.XXX.XXX 'Dealer11': open order for '90609' buy 30.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 ( 1.6449 / 1.46500 )
1 09:30:28 '90609': order #72354, buy 30.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500

1 11:01:36 XX.XX.XXX.XXX 'Dealer1': close instant order #72354 buy 30.00 GBPUSD at 1.63770 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (1.63770 / 1.63780)
1 11:01:37 XX.XX.XXX.XXX 'Dealer11': close order #72354 (buy 30.00 GBPUSD at 1.64500) at 1.6377 completed, profit:-21900.00 -> buy 30.00

Would you be happy trading with a broker that does not show your live trades but hides them?! I'll be waiting for you with tea and cookies!

ForInvests claims to be the 2009 Broker of the Year on their website. They provide no links to support this claim.

I checked online. Other than several post encouraging people to vote for them in a contest last year that they lost, there's no evidence they ever won any Broker of the Year 2009 award anywhere.

MarkZ and other supporters of this company repeatedly have ignored questions about this issue. As far as I can tell, the claim that they won any award is a complete lie.

now your own system

To Mark Z

You have mentioned in a post
""Simply; there were two orders requested, quoted, and confirmed #72353=>20 lots, #72354=> 30 lots.
In this case, for any MT4 expert, there is no possibility, at all, for the trader, to reject or to refuse the deal.
But as the market was moving rapidly at that time, and as it goes against his orders, the 2nd order #72354,
with unknown reason,"at that time", was not shown in his account 90609.""

This is not completely true.
From experience having used MT4 and cancelled trades. Some will be cancelled some will not. When one attempts to cancel a warning messasge appears that the order may still be accepted after that it is anybodies guess wether the server will award the trade or not. Again I have had the experience both ways that some do get cancelled others do not. If the makers of MT are telling you one thing then I might suggest that you use the station during those busy times, and not a demo to see for your self..

Plus I have seen journal logs, having monitored trade times etc., MT4 does list all the actions of ones attempts to enter a trade and all the subseqent changes attempted. Thus your list seems to have some lines left out.

As you acknowledge that the trade did not show in his station you have culpability in the gross amount of loss. I would look up the meaning of fudiciary duty and your responsibilty in this overall matter. Canadian law is not a push over. If you truly are going to take action be careful it does not backfire.

If you are going ahead with your FSA application, then to go along with it come clean about the reason for your address change out of Swiss land and explain the award.

Traders look for good brokers that are upright and can be trusted!

2 West Coast Pips

... I am actually a professional trader and you can see some of my reviews under 'West Coast Pips' in the broker reviews.
Here is the worst part: At the same time I made a buy gbp/usd for 20 lots I also made a trade for 30 lots gbp/usd from another computer.
This time they put in my account 'Trading loss correction -$21,900.' I could not believe it! They only wired me a quarter of my funds which I got in my bank account today...
[/B]

Just few simple questions...
as I understand your deposit was about 30000 $, right?
So, please tell us - how can 'professional trader' buy 50 lots gbp/usd with deposit 30k without SL??? Even with leverage 500 this trade is 50% of your deposit and -50/60 pips will destroy all your money... Only beginner can trade like you...
Such terrible story we can hear every day from hundreds 'traders'...

P.S. I don't know nothing about this broker, but why you check it AFTER deposit them money? I prefer to check broker before...

To Stephen Brown-stevesmain,
Thank you for your comments!

The "words in RED" in your post, were clear... "for any MT4 expert, there is no possibility"
You haven't met the what in the 1st phrase to continue with the 2nd one!!

It so clear; You cannot reject an order that has an 'ID'. for MT4 experts;obviously you are not; its well known that once the deal has
an 'ID', then it was requested, quoted, confirmed and shown in the trader's account.
What you was trying to say is "Quoting in Queue". You maybe able
to cancel your order or not in this stage, as its only an anonymous request
might be executed or not, if not; then you will be able to cancel it, WHICH IS COMPLETELY NOT THE CASE!!
Are you trying to mislead people around!!!

Anyway, logs are ONLY for two trades were executed at the same time,
as of "Robot trading" then confirmed with an "ID"..
Here, Mr. Stephen B., orders "are not in Queue" at all, they were completely
"Executed", where trader CANNOT CANCEL HIS ORDER, Its impossible!!
as its identified with a genuine ID.
NOW, the first order was shown into client's account, but the second never do!!! WHY??!!,, Its of that "CHEATING ROBOT".
Its so funny of you Stephen to say, "the trade did not show in his station you have culpability in the gross amount of loss",
WOW, what GENIUSES!!!
do you think so?!, I will trade with some broker, trading some order, good for me will take it, bad will cheat, then I'll keep shouting everywhere,
it was not shown in my account!!!
"NO CHEATING ARE ALLOWED, YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT",
don't you bother your mind a bit; asking why your friend was kicked out
from several well-known brokers, or you think you will push on us with such
a fake misleading post!! SHAME.

Thank you for your advice, but you better keep it for your self,
Our Legal Advisors are building up the case regarding the Canadian law,
in compliance with every single details of the law there.

Ciao!

Last edited:
FANTASTIC Mark Zimbabwe!

Take the case to court and let the whole world know your ForInvest for what it really is...i.e. a two bits scam company pretending to be a legitimate broker!

Please instruct your lawyers to hurry up with the case....and then, after winning the case which we are very sure you will win, come back and sue the hell out of us here too!

Chao buddy!

P/S You better start posting with another of your other assumed names (like kali Cahen for example) as two of your other identity have already been banned here....i.e. Swiss Advisor and KingSO.

Once again, MarkZ fails to answer about the fake 2009 Broker of the Year claim on his website.

A common sign of a scammer is that they conveniently ignore inconvenient questions.

In another thread, MarkZ also ignored questions where 2 clients posted info indicating that his company lied and said that ALL forex brokers lost their ability to use PayPal last week. The truth is that ForInvests lost the ability to use PayPal and other brokers are unaffected.

Hey Mark, why can't your bucketshop use PayPal anymore? Why does your website lie about getting a Broker of the Year 2009 award?

An honest company rep would have answered those questions when they were first asked. You keep proving your dishonesty over and over.

Mark, What is a 'Cheating Robot'? Can you explain?

You admit that the trade did not show in West Coast account then you blame a cheating robot. If the trade did not appear in his account as you admit then your company is at fault. You should at least try to find a solution with West Coast where you compensate him for at least some of his loss instead of making empty threats of legal action.

Back