UFX Bank - Resolved

Within minutes of me contacting every email address at UFX Bank I got a phone call from Steven Smith telling me that all I had to do was submit another withdrawal request and my money would be returned to me. I will keep you posted.
Garth

Please let everyone know how quickly (or slowly) that withdrawal is processed.

Just to keep you updated, I checked my bank account today and still no money from UFX.
I applied on the 04-05-2012 but to be fair we have had Easter in between.
I will keep everyone posted every few days.
Garth

Hi Garth,

In which payment instrumant did you fund your account ay UFX (credit card, wire transfer)?

Hello UFX! Everyone here is watching to see if you keep your promises or not.

I funded my account through my credit card.
I have very good news my money was deposited back into my credit card account this morning.
I would just like to say a very special thank you to Pharaoh without whose help and advice I am sure I would still be waiting for my money.
I would also like to thank anyone else who was working behind the scenes.
I would just like to say that the forex peace army are doing an amazing job, keep it up.
I find it incredible that guys like Pharaoh help us when we fall prey to organisations like UFX and expect no payment in return.
We are forever in your debt.
Garth

Wow- Great news to start the weekend.

As you wrote- Pharaoh and FPA did amazing job over here.

I'm very happy that you got your money back.

I'm glad they gave you your money back.

If UFX wants to improve, they need to do 3 things.

1. Process withdrawals in a timely fashion. It should be no harder than withdrawing money from a bank.

2. Stop continuously pressuring clients to deposit more.

3. Stop providing trading advice that takes large risks with client money.

Great news! We are glad that FPA helped a member get his money back.

I would like to see a rep of UFX Bank around, since we have seen a few cases against UFX bank. It would be good for their reputation as well.

its really great to see how you got your money back and its quite an amount really, its big, but still better late than never, its a bit scary with such brokers, but on a positive side the money did come back :) cheers and thanks for all the updates :)

Back