1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VantageFX Scam! Vantage FX Did Not Return My Money!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by clackro, Jun 24, 2019.

1. clackro

clackro Private

I'm filling a complain about my recent withdrawal via wire transfer that has been rejected by my bank.

I have NOT had a wire transfer rejected in my life!
    This is because Vantage FX did not wire my money correctly by stating the purpose of payment.

I made the wire transfer on the 14/07/2019.
    The wire transfer was cancelled and returned to Vantage's remitting Bank (National Australia Bank) on 17/07/2019.

This issue has been ongoing for more than 1 week. Today is already 25/07/2019 and they still insist they have not received the money.

Attached is the proof I got from HSBC that the money is with NAB since 17/07/2019.

Attached Files:

4evermaat likes this.
  2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Talk with the bank and ask them if is there any reference number of returned money.

3. clackro

clackro Private

I did and have emailed the reference number to Vantage but they replied it could take few days for them to get a reply from NAB!

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

It's a bank procedure, It must take up to 10 days as per my experience mate.

5. SoniNew

SoniNew Private, 1st Class

Ask your bank to recall the transaction ;)

6. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

OP, can you formally invite the company to this thread to update the status of the situation? Please follow all of the instructions in this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

---
    After you complete the formal invite, you should also request the wire confirmation receipt (from VantageFx, they can get it in a few min from Au bank). This will include the swift codes and message used to send the wire. Missing a "reason" for wire is extremely odd. It should not have even left the bank without a reason.

I would carbon-copy this request to vantage's compliance department (Au division of Vantage). I assume your account was with AU at the time of the original request.