www.Hippo-Trade.pro, delaying exeuction, complicating withdrawal, want to charge 30% tax on withdraw

Btw, after withdrawing 250$ USD last week (with 30% tax, 6% receiving fees and more fees for with bank withdrawal - see previous page) I´ve now asked them to withdraw my remaining money of 149$ USD from my account and close it. Let´s see what they do.

Again more "fun" trying to withdraw my remaining 149 USD. My account says clearly 149 USD are in it, but their back office for withdrawing shows only 1000 RUB available for withdrawal. See attached screenshot.

balance.jpg

Just wanted to update that I´ve got the remaining money out of my account, out of the 389 USD that I had in my account, I´ve received 200 Euro in the end, which is a bad joke, but through their 30% "tax", through letting me only withdraw to Express Merchants (which take another 6% cut), it´s clear. Avoid trading with them at any costs as you see how it goes with them and their "taxes" + they delayed execution intentionally by putting me to a new feed after I made good profits.

To moderators:
Not sure if it might be worth it to put a SCAM alert about them in the broker reviews section or if to start the court case I´ve already filled? I feel they are guilty since they haven´t brought up any proof about that "tax" that they´ve subtracted from my withdrawals + delayed my execution after making profits.

Back