• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

www.noeruscapital.com

ok great we have a small group already. Bigger the better then we can add weight to the attack! I haven't done this before so if anybody has any ideas what we should all do that would be great. Records of bank transfers bla bla. For my part I have notified the police in UK, Exchange Commission in Cyprus, police in Cyprus and a Cyprus private detective agency.
Thanks Phil,

How can we contribute on the Cyprus private detective agency? I have the bank transfer records from my side and will also notify the Exchange Commission in Cyprus.

I am also a victim of this scam. I received an email from them at the end of last month after requesting a withdrawal of most of my money and an e mail returned telling me to expect it in the next few days. Obviously I haven`t received. Did anyone else get an email to inform you that the minimum investment now was 25k? If you didn`t want to raise to the minimum they would arrange for all money to be returned

I`ve informed the banks which money was paid into and written to cyprus ombudsman complaints. Not sure what else to do

I am also a victim of this scam. I received an email from them at the end of last month after requesting a withdrawal of most of my money and an e mail returned telling me to expect it in the next few days. Obviously I haven`t received. Did anyone else get an email to inform you that the minimum investment now was 25k? If you didn`t want to raise to the minimum they would arrange for all money to be returned

That was clear sign that they are preparign to run, as according to their policy they only promised to return money in 180 days after account is closed...

Anybody here with some legal background? How could we join our efforts most efficiently?

Thanks Phil,

How can we contribute on the Cyprus private detective agency? I have the bank transfer records from my side and will also notify the Exchange Commission in Cyprus.
I sent the inquiry out to them and waiting for a reply, c how much to do some research. Will let you know when get a reply

I sent the inquiry out to them and waiting for a reply, c how much to do some research. Will let you know when get a reply
There is some info on scamadviser.com relating to noerus. Owner Clare Mason, Cyprus address, website originated from the netherlands.

About Noerus Capital ....
Dear All, just by chance I have noted the blog on the SCAM section at the FPA website and joined today after realizing that Noerus disappeared from the website. I am also a victim of such fraud: same contacts, same methods, ..... We are many, keep in touch for any common action suitable to recover at least part of our money. Anybody knows an expert or a lawyer that can give some suggestions on the best action to be taken ? We have the exact bank account coordinates of Barclays in UK and HSBC in HK: is it possible to track the transfers from such bank accounts ? Can we file a common case under the "Traders Court" section of FPA ? (They say:If you have been scammed by a forex company, we will do everything in our power to help you get your money back).
Keep in touch .....

Following on from the other posts, I'm another affected by this.
I was also dealing with John Langdon and Jane Adams. I agree working as a group will benefit us all so count me in. Keep in touch..

About Noerus Capital ....
Dear All, just by chance I have noted the blog on the SCAM section at the FPA website and joined today after realizing that Noerus disappeared from the website. I am also a victim of such fraud: same contacts, same methods, ..... We are many, keep in touch for any common action suitable to recover at least part of our money. Anybody knows an expert or a lawyer that can give some suggestions on the best action to be taken ? We have the exact bank account coordinates of Barclays in UK and HSBC in HK: is it possible to track the transfers from such bank accounts ? Can we file a common case under the "Traders Court" section of FPA ? (They say:If you have been scammed by a forex company, we will do everything in our power to help you get your money back).
Keep in touch .....
Not sure if this is coincidence or not, but I noticed that 2 women qualified through Chartered Insurance Institute in the same year Jan 2009 to Aug 2010 whose names are linked to Noerus Capital

Back