• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

www.noeruscapital.com

As per my earlier post I've been stung too and I know others in the same situation.
Originally spoke to a "trader" by the name of David Jones before being contacted by the main trader "John Langdon". Their "PA" was someone called Jane Adams. I was offered the £500 free trial but stupidly dived head first and invested considerably more. Money was sent to Barclays in Leicester. Added more money taking advantage of their so called promotion.
I've reported it to Cysec and will do to Action Fraud but that's difficult to get through at the moment.
Please anyone who's been scammed by these fraudsters report it to the relevant authorities and join this forum. Strength in numbers.

I too have lost some cash. David Jones then John Langdon and the admin person. Worst thing is I found Richard James the supposed owner in London but seems they have used his profile rather than him being involved. Felt sorry for him as JP Morgan also investigating it now and I also raised it with fraud watch. I genuinely believe every profile and name is bogus so poor Richard James doesn't seem involved. He wouldn't be as stupid to use his high profile name and my communication directly and indirectly with him seems genuine. The website owner in Holland and bank coordinates might be the best way but reality is we have lost our money folks. I have 2 other similar investments but both regulated but after this I won't keep my cash there for long as can't believe how I manage to fall for such a scam but all seemed fine for 9 months. If only we had some photos and rough location and a baseball bat (only kidding, well kind of). If anyone has any ideas happy to share costs if something is genuinely feasible. Problem is we don't know if that's even their real names to be honest!!!

Guys I recieved the below analysis from 'FraudAid'; not a nice picture at all about our friends from Noerus. Anyway we need to keep digging as a group..
-----------------------
You more than others understand the risk / reward ratio, being the higher the risk, the higher possible return.
Unfortunately, when it comes to speculative investing, the risk is proportionally higher due to the high number of unscrupulous financial advisors. This is especially true of currency markets, BitCoins, Forex, etc. This 'company' you chose to do business with is no exception.
After a brief 5 minutes of performing the due diligence that should have been done prior to dealing with them, it is obvious from the lack of a track record and the absence of any certifications and licenses that this company was, to put it mildly, shady. All of the files from their website are missing while the directory still exists. The only reason for this to be done was to remove any incriminating evidence. Domain's IP : 109.72.85.122 (PCextreme) Obviously, the 'apparent gains' charts were faked, an extremely easy thing to accomplish. Further, the physical address (129 Griva Digeni Avenue, Famagusta 5281. Cyprus) shows no such company as far back as last year.
This being said, no matter what the circumstances of how you came to be scammed, we at Fraud Aid make an attempt to assist without judgment of the victim. xxxxx pounds is quite a loss. Yet the issue here is that you, the scammers and the banks used are well out of our jurisdiction.
The best advise we can offer is something you should have already known; contact the Serious Fraud Office in person when you return to the UK. Metro Fraud can not handle an international case such as this.
We wish we could do more than wish you luck in your endeavor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have lost some cash. David Jones then John Langdon and the admin person. Worst thing is I found Richard James the supposed owner in London but seems they have used his profile rather than him being involved. Felt sorry for him as JP Morgan also investigating it now and I also raised it with fraud watch. I genuinely believe every profile and name is bogus so poor Richard James doesn't seem involved. He wouldn't be as stupid to use his high profile name and my communication directly and indirectly with him seems genuine. The website owner in Holland and bank coordinates might be the best way but reality is we have lost our money folks. I have 2 other similar investments but both regulated but after this I won't keep my cash there for long as can't believe how I manage to fall for such a scam but all seemed fine for 9 months. If only we had some photos and rough location and a baseball bat (only kidding, well kind of). If anyone has any ideas happy to share costs if something is genuinely feasible. Problem is we don't know if that's even their real names to be honest!!!

They have been very careful and expert in setting up the scam so difficult to trace back. Perhaps one of us has some information that can be used to dig deeper. It would be great to get some of the money back but great also to nail them so they would be put out of action. One thing I do know is the aliassed individuals were both English. I only ever had the one tel number for access did anyone have any other numbers?

Guys I'm in the same boat. Logged it with Action Fraud. Awaiting the call from the police.
Will update you when that happens. The web site was designed in Poland. I'm trying to find the designer. Anyone know?

I think that interesting question is how had they found us.

In my case - they contacted me early January. They knew my full name, work e-mail and mobile phone number. This is not something that is easy to find.

I think that interesting question is how had they found us.

In my case - they contacted me early January. They knew my full name, work e-mail and mobile phone number. This is not something that is easy to find.
Agree... they had also found my working number, e-mail, mobile and full name. Contacted me over working phone on February then later via my mobile. Honestly, sounds like they had also know / target people with some money available for investing, which is also something very suspicious.

Agree... they had also found my working number, e-mail, mobile and full name. Contacted me over working phone on February then later via my mobile. Honestly, sounds like they had also know / target people with some money available for investing, which is also something very suspicious.

Don;t know where you are - I am in Geneva, working for big multi-national company. There is significant number of financial advisory firms here who work with expats. In my experience, they are predominantly British. So it is quite likely that someone could have shared or sold client data to those criminal scammers, who apparently sounded British too.

Don;t know where you are - I am in Geneva, working for big multi-national company. There is significant number of financial advisory firms here who work with expats. In my experience, they are predominantly British. So it is quite likely that someone could have shared or sold client data to those criminal scammers, who apparently sounded British too.

Yes I'm an expat too. Interesting.

Back