XM (Trading point) scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today crude oil price is freezed in my XM.com real account id . It happened when oil price increased . I had another demo account in XM.com. I have seen there price is not freezed. So they freeze the price in real. I asked them they told me it is IT problem. I told them why in demo price is running.
They told me ' it is a serious issue. The liquidity provider is liable for it' .
I told that tell me the name of liquidity provider.
They answered 'it is confidential'

I want FPA to investigate what the problem can happen where the real account price become freezed but the demo ok.

Thanks

please look!
shows how to work your Kitchen. he slows down and on the news and after the news without news. all in the video report [/lang]

Please open your own thread so you will get good responses on your case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today crude oil price is freezed in my XM.com real account id . It happened when oil price increased . I had another demo account in XM.com. I have seen there price is not freezed. So they freeze the price in real. I asked them they told me it is IT problem. I told them why in demo price is running.
They told me ' it is a serious issue. The liquidity provider is liable for it' .
I told that tell me the name of liquidity provider.
They answered 'it is confidential'

I want FPA to investigate what the problem can happen where the real account price become freezed but the demo ok.

Thanks

It sounds like they either have the demo connected to a price feed from another LP or else the LP they use continued to feed demo prices while experiencing an issue with its live price feed.

Personally, I think all brokers should proudly list all of their LPs.

Price feeds having an issue does happen in the real world. Unless you had an issue with an open trade because of this, there's no reason to complain.

Dear weinghong,

You were fully compensated for this order on the 25th of October because it was closed a stale price.

I believe your acquisition can be misleading to other traders. Therefore, I kindly ask to reply to this thread and inform FPA members that this issue was solved several weeks ago.

Best regards,
Andrey
can you tell us ,how you solve that issue?

It sounds like they either have the demo connected to a price feed from another LP or else the LP they use continued to feed demo prices while experiencing an issue with its live price feed.

Personally, I think all brokers should proudly list all of their LPs.

Price feeds having an issue does happen in the real world. Unless you had an issue with an open trade because of this, there's no reason to complain.

Thanks Pharaoh for your reply. My account manager gave me a phone call on that issue . I am satisfied with that answer. They told me that they are getting the price feed with delay from LP. So they disconnected the live account to save their clients.

Yes, I have live account with them and my two order was open that time. That would hit tp if it were not freezed that time. So I complained them. But I am satisfied with their answer.

Here was the problem, I open 3lot of position at 1320.31 of gold, then it go up to 1332.41 when i closed it i saw my position is profiting, but then XM closed my position at a non-existing market price (1319.16) which non the lowest or highest price of current market. I get deal with the company representive but they tell me because of news they reject to give me the profit i should get. So i now i decide to sent this case to FPA court cause already take too long of time to deal with XM but still cant get the profit i should have.

Here was the history and the local representive analyse my position

I started out as an Internet Entrepreneur back in 2005 and in same year I decided to trade Forex - long story short, I've never write bad review against anyone nor report any company online. This is my first time ever. I feel bad but I was pushed - I will be more than happy to withdraw or delete this complaint if the company realize that they honestly fall short & then refund my $2,500 that was in my account at a time of the outage -
I don't care about the gain - I only care about my actual cash. That's all! - it hurts! 'cos I love this company and I was even planning to visit them as soon as I hit my target - my main reason of planning to visiting them was to discuss the possibility of running an office for them in my local- as my partner and I have massive infallible reputation in my local, this is how much I like this company- but I guess that's just a dream now:(

Bear with me. I will be very transparent about this by showing you all the crazy e-mail thread below :

Maybe out of the context, I just read that they are forced to leave AU market
Something is going on there

Last edited by a moderator:
I will withdraw my money XM.com. Deposit by Neteller and request withdraw by the same route and I sent the money to the credit card and that claim is that I hear of your decision. A disaster this company. SCAM

I will withdraw my money XM.com. Deposit by Neteller and request withdraw by the same route and I sent the money to the credit card and that claim is that I hear of your decision. A disaster this company. SCAM

Your message is confusing, If you have any problem with XM then please start your own thread in scam folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back