XM Withdrawal Rejected

scorpion007net

Recruit
Hi

My name is rohit and my account no with xm is 2146307.
I made a deposit $300 via skrill from my friends account.
I trade using it and make $456 Profit.

When i tried to withdraw the funds the say they can't accept third party deposit.
If they can't accept any third party deposits why there is a skrill account email input button in their skrill deposit page??
When i am depositing from skrill there is no information or warning about my deposit.

When i tried to withdraw my profit they are saying there is no profit because of i made a third party deposit.
I am the one who deposit and make trade.
But because of i made a third party deposit how is the result of my trade became nothing??

When i chat with them sometimes they say you will get the funds with in 24 hours. Sometimes they say i will not get any funds.
I am curious to know that what happens to the profit i made.

Attachments

• Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Chat 1.docx
    10.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Chat 2.docx
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Chat 3.docx
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Chat 4.docx
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
Dear scorpion007net,

All your trades were cancelled because you decided that a warning that XM does not allow 3rd party deposits does not apply to you.

Once you have chosen the desired method of depositing funds in the Members Area of our website, you will see the following warning:

Attention: Please make sure that all payments are made from an account registered in the same name as your XM account. Any payments made by 3rd parties will be refunded and your account will be suspended immediately!

This warning applies to all methods of depositing funds, including Skrill. In case you did not see this warning, I am attaching a screenshot. Moreover, before cancelling your trades, our Backoffice team asked you to verify that this Skrill account belongs to you but you failed to provide any proof.

I do not think you can blame us for this situation because it is your responsibility to follow the rules and AML procedures established by the MiFID regulations.

Best regards,
Andrey

Attachments

• 3rd_party_warning.png
    3rd_party_warning.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
Some doubts!!

Still no answer for what happened to my profit.

When i chat with your executive yesterday he told me that i will get $456 within 24 hours.
Why did he say that??
Isnt that your executive??
Or did the company change the law today??

How can one trust the company if the company change like this within 24 hours??

"Any payments made by third parties will be refunded and your account will be suspended immediately"
What is immediately??
I made investment on 2013.11.12 06:24
I made trades on 12th and 13th november.
I tried to withdraw funds on 13th.
We are talking about the third party investment problem since 13th november.
Investment refunded on 2013.11.18 01:57.
and my account is not suspended till you wrote the above replay.

Why your company giving me false information and making this much delay??

If i made a loss will you refund all the money deposited from third party??
Do you have any rules for that??

We have thousands of deposits and withdrawals everyday that need to verified and processed. You were asking customer support and he might not have been aware of the 3rd party payment at this time.

This rules has been in place since the company was founded.

You were given enough time to prove that this account belongs to you.

All the information the our clients need to know is published on our website, including the warning that we do not allow 3rd party deposit.

3rd party deposits are refunded regardless of profit or loss.

Now, allow me to ask you a few questions:

1. There is clear warning about the 3rd party deposits in Member's Areas. Why did you ignore it and deposited money using your friend's Skrill account?
2. Would you create this thread if you lost money and we refunded the deposit back to your friends?
3. Let's pretend we do not have this rule regarding the 3rd party deposit. Let's say you loose your friend's money and he notices that somebody used his account to make a deposit. What should we tell to this person?
4. How can we verify that the owner of this account is your friend and he allowed you to use it? ]

Best regards,
Andrey

Yesterdays Chat withdrawal is ok

Still no answer for where will the profit goes..

I clearly tell him i have done a third party deposit.
If you don't have the chat conversation i have it

This is the chat conversation.

Our company representative will be with you in a moment. Meanwhile you can submit your question.
12:02 Desimir has joined the chat.
Desimir | 12:02 Welcome to XM.com how may I assist you?
Rohith | 12:02 my account no is 2146307 i am having a problem with my withdrawal
Desimir | 12:03 Hello sir One moment please Let me che3ck that for you
Rohith | 12:03 i just got a call from a executinve. But he didnt confirm that i get my withdrawal back or not.
Desimir | 12:04 Is is a withdrawal of USD 456 ?
Rohith | 12:04 ya
Desimir | 12:05 Sir I see your withdrawal has been rejected as there has been a third party deposit
Rohith | 12:05 so where will it go??
Desimir | 12:06 Sir you will need to wait up to 24 hours for our back office to refund your withdrawal.
Rohith | 12:06 i give the request 13th november
Desimir | 12:07 Yes sir, we have already informed our back office and you will receive the amount within the next 24 hours.
Rohith | 12:08 so i will recevie my $456 within 24 hours?
Desimir | 12:09 Yes sir.
Rohith | 12:09 Ok. I will look forwad to that. Thank You!!

Dear scorpion007net,

I'll repeat myself, you were given additional time to prove that this account belongs to you because in some cases clients may use different email address for their Skrill account. If it's the case, a client can submit additional document and verify that this account belongs to him.

Your friend has already received the refund and you can ask him about, providing that this account really belongs to a person that you know.

Best regards,
Andrey

I know we received the investment.
I am talking about the profit i made by trading using that investment.
Where is it??
What happens to the profit i made???

Dear scorpion007net,

All your trades were cancelled because you decided that a warning that XM does not allow 3rd party deposits does not apply to you.

Once you have chosen the desired method of depositing funds in the Members Area of our website, you will see the following warning:

Attention: Please make sure that all payments are made from an account registered in the same name as your XM account. Any payments made by 3rd parties will be refunded and your account will be suspended immediately!

This warning applies to all methods of depositing funds, including Skrill. In case you did not see this warning, I am attaching a screenshot. Moreover, before cancelling your trades, our Backoffice team asked you to verify that this Skrill account belongs to you but you failed to provide any proof.

I do not think you can blame us for this situation because it is your responsibility to follow the rules and AML procedures established by the MiFID regulations.

Best regards,
Andrey

What do the rules and regulators say about you guys accepting the deposit from someone other than the client? I understand that 3rd party deposits and withdrawals can be used for money laundering but you accepted it in the first place. You should just give the guy his money. It is not like he is going to use the tiny amount to fund a terrorist organization now is it?

Your friend has already received the refund and you can ask him about, providing that this account really belongs to a person that you know.

I guess the amount is already refunded so what exactly is the case..?

Back