YoutradeFX closed my account and disappeared with $100.000,00 Help!

Make certain to talk to the fraud department at your credit card company. Ask if a chargeback is warranted under these circumstances. Be aware, if you do a chargeback, you'll only get the amount you deposited. Any profits will be lost.

Make certain to talk to the fraud department at your credit card company. Ask if a chargeback is warranted under these circumstances. Be aware, if you do a chargeback, you'll only get the amount you deposited. Any profits will be lost.
my friend
did you have a new news about your case???

Was your account specifically with the Australian branch? If so, an immediate report to ASIC is in order. If not, you can report it anyway, but the chances of action are greatly reduced.

Can you post a pic of your MT4 statement? I'd like to see how long those 2 mystery trades were open.

Go ahead and file a report with eConsumer.gov
Tutte le nazioni in cui opera youtrade, hanno un rapporto diretto con ASIC . youtrade Australia è la sede, mentre le altre nazioni sono loro rappresentanti diretti. Youtrade Australia deve provvedere automaticamente per conto loro rappresentanze.

Tutte le nazioni in cui opera youtrade, hanno un rapporto diretto con ASIC . youtrade Australia è la sede, mentre le altre nazioni sono loro rappresentanti diretti. Youtrade Australia deve provvedere automaticamente per conto loro rappresentanze.

Youtrade is a proved scam company, you will not get anything back, I had only cash in my account, no positions opened, and still I cannot get my money back since 4 months. And nobody answers my phonecalls or emails, who are you talking to in youtrade?

Youtrade is a proved scam company, you will not get anything back, I had only cash in my account, no positions opened, and still I cannot get my money back since 4 months. And nobody answers my phonecalls or emails, who are you talking to in youtrade?

This broker is absolutely SCAM. Seems Internet is a free yard for those scammer playing and take money from people over the world.

Back