AAOption scam

I must agree with you all, AA Option is not playing fairly to say the least. Although I lost £250 by trading both via a robot and manually, I don't blame anyone for that only myself. But their customer service and their agents are horribly bad.

Today one of their agent called Rico Johnson phoned me. I guess he wanted me to invest more, but I told him I'd like to close my account, as I'm not interested in trading anymore. Then he suddenly called me a stupid mother****er and dropped the line. So I sent an email to their Support Team requesting the closure of my account, also informed them about this nice story above. Just look at their response (see attached screenshot below)
View attachment 22273

These ignorant fools closed my account too when I requested my funds back. Now I can't even log in-- and of course no funds were returned. Keep the pressure and attention on these scumbags and hopefully they'll whither up and vanish. Make screenshots of all your account data before they lock you out.

I have been scammed for over £15,000 after being asked to invest in their fool proof Hedge Fund Investment scheme.
Avoid at all costs, they are total clever smooth talking scammers.

Sorry to hear Man. AAoption is clearly a SCAM OPERATION

Last edited by a moderator:
Back