Binary Brokerz

It is sad that Companies like Binary Brokerz can get away with this. All my deposits were done from my VISA credit card. I am sure there must be a way to recoup your money from VISA if enough evidence and complaints are given to them. Just a suggestion??

It is sad that Companies like Binary Brokerz can get away with this. All my deposits were done from my VISA credit card. I am sure there must be a way to recoup your money from VISA if enough evidence and complaints are given to them. Just a suggestion??
I tried but failed. After the transaction passed 120 days, the bank refused to lodge any complaint. And when I contact the visa/master, they told me to contact the local bank instead. Local bank ask me to contact the lawyer. Lawyer no longer reply after the Binary Brokerz post unreachable notice in the website.

Those deadlines seem to vary a lot from country to country. Visa and MasterCard rules permit chargebacks for up to 540 days, but the interpretation of which charges that applies to seems to vary significantly. Get started as soon as possible, because once the deadline is past, there's not a lot you can do.

Gather your evidence, contact your bank's fraud/abuse department, point out every broken promise your broker made (safe trades, easy withdrawals, etc.) and explain how these promises were violated.

If your bank can't/won't help, then you can consider getting assistance from WinChargeback.

Also, get back to the Court Case Preparation Folder. AsstModerator posted a reply to you over 2 weeks ago.

Those deadlines seem to vary a lot from country to country. Visa and MasterCard rules permit chargebacks for up to 540 days, but the interpretation of which charges that applies to seems to vary significantly. Get started as soon as possible, because once the deadline is past, there's not a lot you can do.

Gather your evidence, contact your bank's fraud/abuse department, point out every broken promise your broker made (safe trades, easy withdrawals, etc.) and explain how these promises were violated.

If your bank can't/won't help, then you can consider getting assistance from WinChargeback.

Also, get back to the Court Case Preparation Folder. AsstModerator posted a reply to you over 2 weeks ago.
Hi, I also have checked with Winchargeback. 120 days is the limit. Cannot claim back from credit card! now Binary brokerz is shutting down and the lawyer disappeared (Giambrone) as well after knowing that they will not get more money from my case. What remains are the frustrated victims.

I checked my case but it is removed!! What did AssetMoerator say to me?

Back