BinaryTilt withdrawal problem (scam signal)

thinkadu5

Recruit
Hi guys,

I'm very upset recently because I has had a withdrawal problem with BinaryTilt.com. I opened an account with them and started investing with $250. Everything went well until I requested to withdraw my money because I suddenly had a problem with my Home Owner. A man from BinaryTilt called me and always tried to convince me to make trade, but I denided and said I just need my money now. But I only see nothing from them except consecutively convince-to-trade calls. Now 3 weeks passed and they still don't process my withdrawal.

They kept telling "I apologize for this issue, and I'd be happy to resolve it for you", but no money for a week.

I want to hang this post to warn guys about this company. It's having scam signal.

BinaryTilt, I need you to solve the situation now by process my withdrawal request of $243, or else I will be forced to report you everywhere.

If you deposited by credit card, contact the card's issuing bank. Explain to the fraud and/or disputes department that the promised service of withdrawals is being fraudulently denied. Ask about starting a chargeback.

Dear Sir,

Could you be so kind to confirm the issue has been resolved as well?
We have looked up your customer ID and the system says a withdrawal was provided on 22-08-2016.

Thank you kindly,

BinaryTilt Support.

Back