Can't withdraw the FUNDS that was transferred to TRADER.ONLINE

Millet0618

Private
I joined TRADER.ONLINE last April 2, 2018. After the initial deposit of 250USD, a man name Jay Weaser called me, he was my account manager.
We funded my account using my credit card then he gives me bonuses without explaining the consequences.
We deposited day by day, then after completing a total deposit of 25,000USD he offered an ALGO SOFTWARE for a better profit.
I told him that I dont have money to add but he said dont worry we'll use the money of the bank(credit card) and lets see what can my side do for you.
So I agreed and availed the ALGO SOFTWARE, signed the semi contract they sent.
Day by day I checked my balance and true enough the software shows a huge amount of profit.

After a month, he asked me to add more funds from my credit card for a better profit margin. I Refused, then he gets mad at me, he even called his senior manager who even get mad at me for refusing to add more money. I became emotional at that time and even cried a lot.
After a lot of arguing and questions, I give in because in my mind I Must do what they said otherwise I will lost the money of the bank.also, I give in to them thinking that it will be a denied transactions because I thought the credit limit was fully used but alas I was wrong it was a successful transaction.
Result:
My 2 credit card limit was max out,
A total of 79,899.00USD was transferred to TRADER ONLINE.
I want to recover that money.!

May 15,2018, i requested a partial withdrawal to fund my credit card but was denied by mr Jay Weaser verbally we did not reached the required TURNOVER.
Then on june 2018, i again request for withdrawals but was denied again with same reason.
Then on July,2018 I again requested for partial withdrawal. When they denied I told them that i will seek the interference of a third party and that's the time they talked to the higher management.
They then suggested that I will terminate the ALGO SOFTWARE and they also approved and send me a partial withdrawal of 2000USD.
As per T&C of termination, It requires a 90.days termination period.
I requested an assurance agreement that I will be able to withdraw after the 90 days termination period,
True enough,they sent me a settlement declaration.
Reading it, it is for their own benefits, I added mine but they refused, nevertheless, i signed it and send it back to them.

October 10,208 was the end of termination period so on
October 11, 2018, i requested again for withdrawals but mr jay denied it again saying some open trades need to be close and did not yet reach the required TURN OVER,

Then on November 3, 2018, I read Philippines SEC ADVISORY against TRADER.ONLINE so I sent an email requesting them to just refund the funds that was transferred to TRADER.ONLINE but they again denied.
Please help me..

I joined TRADER.ONLINE last April 2, 2018. After the initial deposit of 250USD, a man name Jay Weaser called me, he was my account manager.
We funded my account using my credit card then he gives me bonuses without explaining the consequences.
We deposited day by day, then after completing a total deposit of 25,000USD he offered an ALGO SOFTWARE for a better profit.
I told him that I dont have money to add but he said dont worry we'll use the money of the bank(credit card) and lets see what can my side do for you.
So I agreed and availed the ALGO SOFTWARE, signed the semi contract they sent.
Day by day I checked my balance and true enough the software shows a huge amount of profit.

After a month, he asked me to add more funds from my credit card for a better profit margin. I Refused, then he gets mad at me, he even called his senior manager who even get mad at me for refusing to add more money. I became emotional at that time and even cried a lot.
After a lot of arguing and questions, I give in because in my mind I Must do what they said otherwise I will lost the money of the bank.also, I give in to them thinking that it will be a denied transactions because I thought the credit limit was fully used but alas I was wrong it was a successful transaction.
Result:
My 2 credit card limit was max out,
A total of 79,899.00USD was transferred to TRADER ONLINE.
I want to recover that money.!

May 15,2018, i requested a partial withdrawal to fund my credit card but was denied by mr Jay Weaser verbally we did not reached the required TURNOVER.
Then on june 2018, i again request for withdrawals but was denied again with same reason.
Then on July,2018 I again requested for partial withdrawal. When they denied I told them that i will seek the interference of a third party and that's the time they talked to the higher management.
They then suggested that I will terminate the ALGO SOFTWARE and they also approved and send me a partial withdrawal of 2000USD.
As per T&C of termination, It requires a 90.days termination period.
I requested an assurance agreement that I will be able to withdraw after the 90 days termination period,
True enough,they sent me a settlement declaration.
Reading it, it is for their own benefits, I added mine but they refused, nevertheless, i signed it and send it back to them.

October 10,208 was the end of termination period so on
October 11, 2018, i requested again for withdrawals but mr jay denied it again saying some open trades need to be close and did not yet reach the required TURN OVER,

Then on November 3, 2018, I read Philippines SEC ADVISORY against TRADER.ONLINE so I sent an email requesting them to just refund the funds that was transferred to TRADER.ONLINE but they again denied.
Please help me..

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.trader.online/help/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15168/trader-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/TraderOnline-1700536816656366/
https://twitter.com/TraderOnline5
https://www.linkedin.com/company/18462544/

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.trader.online/help/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15168/trader-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/TraderOnline-1700536816656366/
https://twitter.com/TraderOnline5
https://www.linkedin.com/company/18462544/

hi FxMaster,
This was their email to me after inviting them to this thread:

Dear Carmelita,

First of all, please be advised that in regards to your trading account; you approved a total bonus of $46,246 and acknowledged the Terms and Conditions attached prior to receiving this amount. Furthermore, we had several discussions about the turnover requirements regarding this bonus amount and we do not agree with your claim that this was not explained to you.

The following propositions have been forwarded to you by our Management Team:

1) Considering that so far, you have not yet completed the Algo lots requirements and that the situation with your floating profit/loss in your Algo account is concerning, you have the option to reactivate the Algo account whereby new positions can be opened to help the recovery process. However, this will mean that you will need to keep Algo running to continue the recovery process and lots completion. Management will also make a special provision for recovery funds with no turnover requirements attached if necessary.

2) You also have the option to fully terminate the Algo right now, whereby you will be left with approximately $84,000 (note: amount is fluctuating because of open trades). Following the closure of all open trades, this balance will be transferred to your manual trading account bearing ID 8475301 whereby you will be required to finishing the remaining turnover requirements manually with full assistance and guidance provided by Trader.Online.

We would appreciate if you could make yourself available and schedule a telephonic appointment to discuss the specifics of the above propositions.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Tomas Schnizer . Investigation Supervisor
jgoOAg_S9EOUTn0Sc5z_fexTEh-gL7f9ISDnBUQIGzz1VJyiyM8uAVdiJJo5W9qJWDWkOncW88p6QXFPhwYjfSGPZ3Xz=s0-d-e1-ft
+359 2437 2680
vVyc7HaE8gp_GOAmxXOxjF_pj8qbpm8f0B8FIUdUbkTT9GlcJwdS-m2dcU5iCMexKGhayqbQfkf3rE0Qt49jLVyhvSbojUM=s0-d-e1-ft
tomas.schnizer@trader.online
KXLToSPyqZ3wMKeBKKb7VBl5X-tyjVv8vL9gfyD0WGpJS81F1m92S22qWO6YBAIzhu_dTQ92Gwlu6rKVYBio8EFC31vn=s0-d-e1-ft
ePCL2Dz7gSPhZb-6xK6p4RcpQiYzpX-O56N009ntjSrhkh4pLVNffaVkEkhKxgF_DU-vrd6F-GpxIyWHGNh157e3TDpp=s0-d-e1-ft
https://www.trader.online

Thank you!

hi FxMaster,
This was their email to me after inviting them to this thread:

Dear Carmelita,

First of all, please be advised that in regards to your trading account; you approved a total bonus of $46,246 and acknowledged the Terms and Conditions attached prior to receiving this amount. Furthermore, we had several discussions about the turnover requirements regarding this bonus amount and we do not agree with your claim that this was not explained to you.

The following propositions have been forwarded to you by our Management Team:

1) Considering that so far, you have not yet completed the Algo lots requirements and that the situation with your floating profit/loss in your Algo account is concerning, you have the option to reactivate the Algo account whereby new positions can be opened to help the recovery process. However, this will mean that you will need to keep Algo running to continue the recovery process and lots completion. Management will also make a special provision for recovery funds with no turnover requirements attached if necessary.

2) You also have the option to fully terminate the Algo right now, whereby you will be left with approximately $84,000 (note: amount is fluctuating because of open trades). Following the closure of all open trades, this balance will be transferred to your manual trading account bearing ID 8475301 whereby you will be required to finishing the remaining turnover requirements manually with full assistance and guidance provided by Trader.Online.

We would appreciate if you could make yourself available and schedule a telephonic appointment to discuss the specifics of the above propositions.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Tomas Schnizer . Investigation Supervisor
jgoOAg_S9EOUTn0Sc5z_fexTEh-gL7f9ISDnBUQIGzz1VJyiyM8uAVdiJJo5W9qJWDWkOncW88p6QXFPhwYjfSGPZ3Xz=s0-d-e1-ft
+359 2437 2680
vVyc7HaE8gp_GOAmxXOxjF_pj8qbpm8f0B8FIUdUbkTT9GlcJwdS-m2dcU5iCMexKGhayqbQfkf3rE0Qt49jLVyhvSbojUM=s0-d-e1-ft
KXLToSPyqZ3wMKeBKKb7VBl5X-tyjVv8vL9gfyD0WGpJS81F1m92S22qWO6YBAIzhu_dTQ92Gwlu6rKVYBio8EFC31vn=s0-d-e1-ft
ePCL2Dz7gSPhZb-6xK6p4RcpQiYzpX-O56N009ntjSrhkh4pLVNffaVkEkhKxgF_DU-vrd6F-GpxIyWHGNh157e3TDpp=s0-d-e1-ft
https://www.trader.online

Thank you!
What was your reply, did you send them time for a call?

What was your reply, did you send them time for a call?

hi fxmaster,

This was my reply to their last e 'mail,
Still awaiting their reply,

Fxmaster,
more advise please!
THANK YOU

Sir Tomas & company,

Sir, there is no need to discuss to me anymore because I don't want to extend more my agony, I just wanted that the money transferred to
TRADER.ONLINE be refunded.

Before while your senior supervisor named Jesse was asking me to add more funds said that in a couple of weeks we can be able to withdraw, I believe in her but at the end I was not able to withdraw.
Then when we terminated the ALGo software, it was agreed that at the end of the 90days termination period we will be able to withdraw but again no withdrawal was made.
You're not keeping your words as agreed.

So now, i will pursue cash withdrawals/refunds to the fullest extents, no more so called risk.!

But I want to be fair and willing to save the reputation of TRADER.ONLINE!
so can we settle/resolve this dispute now for our mutual benefits.!!
Just refund the money that was transferred to TRADER.ONLINE.!
Refund the amount of 40,853usd to my credit card ending in 5300
And the amount of 39,046usd to my credit card ending in 6116

I'm awaiting your decision before doing next step.

Again, we'll use e'mail as our means of communication

Thank you!

Carmelita Santiago

hi fxmaster,

This was my reply to their last e 'mail,
Still awaiting their reply,

Fxmaster,
more advise please!
THANK YOU

Sir Tomas & company,

Sir, there is no need to discuss to me anymore because I don't want to extend more my agony, I just wanted that the money transferred to
TRADER.ONLINE be refunded.

Before while your senior supervisor named Jesse was asking me to add more funds said that in a couple of weeks we can be able to withdraw, I believe in her but at the end I was not able to withdraw.
Then when we terminated the ALGo software, it was agreed that at the end of the 90days termination period we will be able to withdraw but again no withdrawal was made.
You're not keeping your words as agreed.

So now, i will pursue cash withdrawals/refunds to the fullest extents, no more so called risk.!

But I want to be fair and willing to save the reputation of TRADER.ONLINE!
so can we settle/resolve this dispute now for our mutual benefits.!!
Just refund the money that was transferred to TRADER.ONLINE.!
Refund the amount of 40,853usd to my credit card ending in 5300
And the amount of 39,046usd to my credit card ending in 6116

I'm awaiting your decision before doing next step.

Again, we'll use e'mail as our means of communication

Thank you!

Carmelita Santiago
Let me know what reply you will get from them, after that, I`ll suggest the steps accordingly.

Back