• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem citrades.com is scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi guys ,

I have a serious problem with citrades.com , i did a withdraw request it have been more than one month but it is still pended . i tried to contact there support but i m getting ignred all the time.

Please any help

Same thing is happening to me now, I am hoping to post good news here soon that they have sent me my profit from my investment.

Good Luck to us!

Binary brokers have plenty of liquidity - 100% of it comes from deposits made by clients. This is why it's so hard to get profits or even initial deposits back from so many of them.

OMG! All BO brokers should be backed by solid capitalization to be able to operate and give back ROI or initial deposits in the shortest time possible. The emergence of brokers that are not well-funded is partly due to their being unregulated (I think).

I m afraid to say that there is no hope , because the support doesn't give any answers . We are screwed.
Same thing is happening to me now, I am hoping to post good news here soon that they have sent me my profit from my investment.

Good Luck to us!

Citrades will never give you back your money .

Why has there not been a court case opened yet? I just see complaints and warnings. If I do not get my winnings they will be blacklisted on scamwatchdog . org and all the other binary watchdog sites along with guilty verdict here.

If they send me my funds I will post my positive results everywhere and others that do not provide proof against Citrades then Citrades can claim clients did not fully understand the bonus requirements
or other TOS, etc.

Citrades do not wants you to ask for your own money or earning , if you did you will be blacklisted.

Sorry man , but i am afraid that you can't see your money anymore. Citrades will give you too many excuses until they drained it all , then you will be ignored for no reason.

I did a withdrawing request one month ago , and until now it is still pended !! and i got no response from them.

Note that i didn't get any bonus , and my request comply all the required conditions in the agreement; after-all we are not stupids.

a poorly designed user interface with many issues.

so you saw they poorly designed interface and still deposited? I think sometimes there are traders who have only themselves to blame, because seeing some shortcomings in the work of the broker still invest money and then complain. Can not be deceived by the one who does not allow themselves to be deceived.

Citrades do not wants you to ask for your own money or earning , if you did you will be blacklisted.

Sorry man , but i am afraid that you can't see your money anymore. Citrades will give you too many excuses until they drained it all , then you will be ignored for no reason.

I did a withdrawing request one month ago , and until now it is still pended !! and i got no response from them.

Note that i didn't get any bonus , and my request comply all the required conditions in the agreement; after-all we are not stupids.

So Why has there not been a court case opened yet?

The design of their interface is fine, worked great for me. But show me the money lol...

a poorly designed user interface with many issues.

so you saw they poorly designed interface and still deposited? I think sometimes there are traders who have only themselves to blame, because seeing some shortcomings in the work of the broker still invest money and then complain. Can not be deceived by the one who does not allow themselves to be deceived.

Back