CToption I can't withdraw my money

julianorck

Recruit
I've deposited US$ 1000.00 with neteller, I've lost some trades now my balance is 890.00. I've requested a withdrawal on 10/27 and it was deleted, no track. I did it again on 10/29 and so far 10/10 it's pending. I sent a lot of emails without answer. I try to chat online but they say that they don´t have access to my account. my account is verified and I have no bonus.

First, send the link to this thread to CTOption. Ask them to come here and explain why you can't withdraw your money.

I've deposited US$ 1000.00 with neteller, I've lost some trades now my balance is 890.00. I've requested a withdrawal on 10/27 and it was deleted, no track. I did it again on 10/29 and so far 10/10 it's pending. I sent a lot of emails without answer. I try to chat online but they say that they don´t have access to my account. my account is verified and I have no bonus.

Send them email and ask them why your rquest got deleted and why you are not able to wid your funds. Also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11042/www.ctoption.com

I sent them a lot of emails, but no answers, just said that my request was forward to financial department.
Please find attached my request and the answer.
request1.jpg
email.jpg

And if you get hold of the financial department, they'll say you need to talk to the compliance department. If you get hold of compliance, they'll say it's with the risk management department. If you get hold of risk management, they'll tell you it's with the finance department. All 3 of those email exchanges will likely be with the same person.

Did you get any update on this from them? Because they are least bothered to grant my withdrawal too and not responding to my emails

Back