• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
I am one of the 10 defendants,

I have advised the plaintiff that I will default on the proceedings against as I cannot afford legal representation,
I have advised them of my financial circumstances,
I have provided proof that I'm schizo-affective (schizophrenic) and that I'm on a disability pension.

The only response I got was "Do not worry about this matter" and that I would be contacted early this week. As a result I stayed up Monday and Tuesday nights (I'm GMT+11) by the phone waiting but no phone call or email, because of my condition I ended up staying awake for a considerable amount of time. This is the second time they said they would contact me but they have failed to do so. Those close to me can see my condition worsening, but they do not know why, but I do. Personally I think their interpretation for damages is absurd, I would like to give them a wake up call as to what damages really are.

I just want it to go away. The whole thing is just out this world mind numbingly stupid. What is the world coming to... honestly. I want closure.

Joswald .
Document all of this carefully . Get witnesses to what is happening to you .
Above all try to see a positive result from this, and dont let them get you down.
As others have said try to get a lawyer interested in your case on pro bono.

And try not to worry

Ah yes so the infamous hacker Glen Miller has decided to join us. The platform that I have that is the same one I posted over at Stevehopwood's forum is made by Roustech and it is not a 225. It is impossible to "inject false prices" into MT4 or any platform for that matter....

OK, here is the update.

Was called by one of the managing directors and what has been presented here does not seem to cover the load.
I love to support another trader in need, but the reality stays the reality.

I would suggest everybody else to stop posting material that has no legal basis.

I was told FXDD will provide a statement soon.

Who are you Freddy? Where is FXDD? mikepips and you speak on their behalf?? Speak your truth.
What is a "225"?

Joswald,

Under the circumstances, I recommend keeping all communications with FXDD in writing. If they tell you something by phone, they can always either deny saying things or claim that there was a misunderstanding.

I suggest sending a response to the address given in the documents they sent you. In that, explain that you have no lawyer and give your side of events. Make sure to send a copy by registered mail so that they can't deny getting it.

I am here and nothing to hide, mate.

So far I also have not heard anything from FXDD other then the truth is different, but as I am no real party in the whole dispute, why would they explain it all to me in details??!!

One thing I can tell you, I am SERIOUSLY considering taking my money and moving away from them.

My contact within FXDD has been mentioned in a PM to the moderator, but noy even he dropped me a note.

OK

I am here and nothing to hide, mate.

So far I also have not heard anything from FXDD other then the truth is different, but as I am no real party in the whole dispute, why would they explain it all to me in details??!!

One thing I can tell you, I am SERIOUSLY considering taking my money and moving away from them.

My contact within FXDD has been mentioned in a PM to the moderator, but noy even he dropped me a note.

Ok Freddy, it seemed there was an interest in messing things up, especially from mikepips, I don't speak against him either, but lets put facts clearly so we can all see what's going on. In that sense, if FXDD doesn't show up, ..... it will be difficult to believe any truth other than the defendants. Thank you.

I just read here, try to be an active member and am on the same side of it all as every other trader.

If FXDD won't either pay these traders or post some facts to back up their accusations, I think calling on traders to close accounts there would be a very reasonable step.

Hi,

I know that we are waiting for FXDD to post something in this thread. Do they even have a user account on the Forex Peace Army??? I'm trying to find past posts from them but am unsuccessful. Can anyone verify if FXDD is a member of Forex Peace Army to even post a reply here?

Just my 2 cents.

If they don't have a forum account, they can create one. It only takes about 2 minutes.

So far, there are also no reports from anyone about a useful or informative email reply from them on the issue.

Back