Fortress Prime Withholding My Funds

To Whomever that can do something about our situation with Fortress Prime,

Please who ever has any advice or knows any contacts that can help us get back our funds from Fortress Prime. From what I know, Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments have not made any plans or show intent to give back their customer and client's funds. This includes even in small increments.

Please read the comments page of one Finance Magnates section: http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...e-misses-another-withdrawal-payment-deadline/

"John has made only promises for last 3 months and its only lies and lies each and every single day, now adding to my woes i cant even log into my account, all my savings are gone, fortress has thrown me on the streets…."

In addition their holding company, Fortress Capital Investments (http://fortressdubai.com/) is the company in Dubai that is responsible for wiring out our funds. Their last promise to their clients is to wire out the clients funds by December 31st, 2015. So far they have not made any contact with their clients and let the people in their sales team to take up all the heat such as Mitch, Bobby, and Nick. The people that I am in touch with. I've sent them my intent to take legal action with lawyers and will proceed on with this action. If there are any one facing the same situation as I am please PM me and we can discuss with this company that is scamming are money.

I am very disappointed and please who ever that searches or intents to do business with Fortress, Fortress Capital Investments or Fortress Prime know that this is not a company whose your money can be trusted with.

As always I will be transparent and unbiased. I will repost and let it be known when Fortress has made any plans or action towards my funds.

ZenCR,

This is the email sent to me by Fortress Sales Representative,

"I am writing to update you on the status of your withdrawal transfer. This was given to me direct from the board.

In November the shareholders and board of Fortress Capital Investments LLC approved additional funding for Fortress Prime to ensure all remaining withdrawal delays are cleared and to grow our popular client credit facility offering. This funding will be provided once a series of significant changes in Fortress Prime’s operational and banking structure are completed. These changes are designed to increase efficiency and avoid any possible transfer delays in the future. This internal restructuring is almost in place and due to be completed before 20th December.

Therefore the earliest date that your wire transfer will be sent is 21st December but the board have assured us all outstanding withdrawals will be cleared before 31st December. Fortress will confirm the exact transfer date closer to the time.

Going forward we look forward to resuming normal trading and suggest we meet to review your account once this matter is resolved to explore how we can build the relationship.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

With Kind Regards,"

We will be taking legal action and notify the authorities in Dubai and UAE, since this is the last straw. After all the bogus promises Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments have given us.

To people who follow my post, I have good news. I know where Fortress Capital Investments is regulated.

Please go to:
http://www.dubaided.gov.ae/English/ContactUs/Pages/ContactDetails.aspx

File a grievance report. Many other including me have submitted a complaint about Fortress Capital Investments and Fortress Prime to the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.

Attachments

• Fortress Capital Investments.png
    Fortress Capital Investments.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 0
Pharaoh , that is not the correct fortress business link, the issues is in regards to www.fortressprime.com

We don't have a fortress prime account but we do know for a fact fortress is not a scam and is well funded. I say this with confidence because we have worked closely, in person, with the fortress ceo and staff when doing business with their former employer before fortress existed. The fortress staff consists of legitimate broker industry professionals with good business intentions and goals. I don't know what holdup is but I'm guessing it's something way beyond their control like AML. If they were bankrupt, insolvency would be announced and trading would be stopped for bankruptcy proceedings. If its an AML/banking issue and the accounts are frozen by the govt then there is nothing a broker can do if their corporate bank accounts are frozen. This is a terrible situation but i'm sure you will all get your money back once whatever happened is resolved. Best of luck to all

Guys,
The entire FortressPrime Situation is a mess , apparently their website is registered by some phony name by someone in the Florida, USA ! I've taken a screenshot below before they try and remove it . I think the website can be shutdown by ICAAN for this immediately if enough people complain about this Fraud.

Attachments

• fortress.PNG
    fortress.PNG
    39 KB · Views: 0
Hi FXSteve,

Thanks for this valuable information. I'd look into this, we should all complain to the authorities in Dubai ASAP, that is our first priority. So far there is a new update about Fortress on Finance Magnates, but Fortress Prime itself has not contacted their CLIENTS! Seriously, if Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments plan to give back the clients funds they should atleast contact us, their clients. They give mediocre exclusive interviews to Finance Magnates and try to buy time for their 4 month plus delay.

ZenCR,

Pharaoh , that is not the correct fortress business link, the issues is in regards to www.fortressprime.com

We don't have a fortress prime account but we do know for a fact fortress is not a scam and is well funded. I say this with confidence because we have worked closely, in person, with the fortress ceo and staff when doing business with their former employer before fortress existed. The fortress staff consists of legitimate broker industry professionals with good business intentions and goals. I don't know what holdup is but I'm guessing it's something way beyond their control like AML. If they were bankrupt, insolvency would be announced and trading would be stopped for bankruptcy proceedings. If its an AML/banking issue and the accounts are frozen by the govt then there is nothing a broker can do if their corporate bank accounts are frozen. This is a terrible situation but i'm sure you will all get your money back once whatever happened is resolved. Best of luck to all

Hi EvolutionForex,

Yes, our problem is with Fortress Prime and its holding company Fortress Capital Investments. It is a big problem, our funds have been withheld for over 4 months, and now considering this year it will become 5 months. This is really bad for a LP in this field. A well funded broker at least should buffer their client funds or even segment it into smaller amounts. No, absolutely no effort has been made on Fortress Prime's part to return us back our funds.

They give us phony excuses such as internal restructuring, changing banks, banking problems and AML. After 2 months of that non sense they cut off all communication with their clients. I am talking about Mustafa Gamaleldin and Sara Ahmadi, The CEO Mitch you are talking about and their staff are the sales team, the respond and try to keep their clients at bay perhaps twice every week. Even they are at a loss about what to do with their board, if there is one..

I hope to see our funds back ASAP, so far they have posted an update about their situation on Finance Magnates but they have not contacted their clients... which further just proves that they are just buying time... and that no effort has been made. If they really are trying to solve issues that are real they should be able to update their clients and give reasonable answers.

ZenCR,

Can we have answer of question asked by ZenCR?

At least some of the complaints are about fortressfxfund.com. See post #150 on this page:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...rtress-fund-warning.42436/page-15#post-227269

So, the question is: Do we have separate complaints against 2 Fortress companies, do we have a single company running multiple websites, or are some of the people complaining very confused.

Back