Fortress Prime Withholding My Funds

Hi Pharaoh,

I will make it clear, there are two Fortress Companies, the company where my funds are withheld is called Fortress Prime at www.fortressprime.com, it is not just me but other clients who've had their money with held for over 5 months now. I do not think it is a single company running multiple websites since Fortress Prime and its holding company Fortress Capital Investments are based in the Dubai, UAE.

ZenCR,

Any link between Fortress Prime and Knight Capital Markets, or is this 100% independent of that mess?

Hi guys,

I've been laying back and watching this unfold for months without making any comments. We are now many months past due on when we should have been paid and can no longer take any more excuses. Has anyone else out there been issued a check to be cashed this weekend and if so, do you plan on going to Dubai to cash it?

Any link between Fortress Prime and Knight Capital Markets, or is this 100% independent of that mess?
Hi Pharaoh,

Yes, they are two different and independent messes. The mess with Fortress has been there for over the past 5-6 months. It is also a really big mess up.

ZenCR,

Hi guys,

I've been laying back and watching this unfold for months without making any comments. We are now many months past due on when we should have been paid and can no longer take any more excuses. Has anyone else out there been issued a check to be cashed this weekend and if so, do you plan on going to Dubai to cash it?

Hi Fxguy,

We've all been waiting for the board and sales team to get back to us. Fortress Prime is 5months over due for me. We are all waiting until the 10th of Jan for our money to be wire out, so far they have made no contact with us. The sales team tell me they wires are going out on the 10th of Jan 2016 which is a Sunday, I've check and banks do open in Dubai on a Sunday. So hopefully the wires will go out.

On the other hand if the wires do not go out, yes, we will go to Dubai and wont leave until the money is wired out. And when you are in Dubai also file a police report against Fortress Prime, and Fortress Capital Investments. Take all the email correspondences, chat logs and the money wired into them, any evidence you can submit.

ZenCR,

Hi EvolutionForex,

Yes, our problem is with Fortress Prime and its holding company Fortress Capital Investments. It is a big problem, our funds have been withheld for over 4 months, and now considering this year it will become 5 months. This is really bad for a LP in this field. A well funded broker at least should buffer their client funds or even segment it into smaller amounts. No, absolutely no effort has been made on Fortress Prime's part to return us back our funds.

They give us phony excuses such as internal restructuring, changing banks, banking problems and AML. After 2 months of that non sense they cut off all communication with their clients. I am talking about Mustafa Gamaleldin and Sara Ahmadi, The CEO Mitch you are talking about and their staff are the sales team, the respond and try to keep their clients at bay perhaps twice every week. Even they are at a loss about what to do with their board, if there is one..

I hope to see our funds back ASAP, so far they have posted an update about their situation on Finance Magnates but they have not contacted their clients... which further just proves that they are just buying time... and that no effort has been made. If they really are trying to solve issues that are real they should be able to update their clients and give reasonable answers.

ZenCR,

Hi Zen, I saw the latest Finance Magnates news and honestly, I'm shocked and disappointed . From the latest article there, the situation seems much worse than I could have imagined coming from that team. In my honest opinion, this's not a theft type of thing, it sounds more like they ran a b-book without a professional at the helm and lost. I hope they get some funding or some sort of relief to pay everyone . Unbelievable they did not even last a year. I have seen small brokers startups with less than 1mil to start up and succeed. They started will millions and blew it. Unbelievable. Good luck to all . There have been too many insolvencies in the past year, I hope to check back here one day and see some good news about this situation .

Hi Zen, I saw the latest Finance Magnates news and honestly, I'm shocked and disappointed . From the latest article there, the situation seems much worse than I could have imagined coming from that team. In my honest opinion, this's not a theft type of thing, it sounds more like they ran a b-book without a professional at the helm and lost. I hope they get some funding or some sort of relief to pay everyone . Unbelievable they did not even last a year. I have seen small brokers startups with less than 1mil to start up and succeed. They started will millions and blew it. Unbelievable. Good luck to all . There have been too many insolvencies in the past year, I hope to check back here one day and see some good news about this situation .
Hi EvolutionForex,

Like you said the situation is really bad, like you said they ran a really bad b book and it blew up in their faces. They told us the money would be wired out on the 10th but still no reply or contact, so far I believe that all hope is lost. We have people in Dubai filing for legal action I wonder how it will go through. So far they have told us to wait until the 20th because the Sheikh has to counter sign all the outgoing checques and wires, whatever that means, I hope that they do get some funding so that they can retain the Fortress Capital Investments company name brand and we get back our funds.

Hi everone
I love dubai
And i know The goverment never like this
You can contact him very easy by online or email or any social media _instgram and also dubai police (www.dubaipolice.gov.ae) and tell him about this company
(www.moi.gov.ae) Ministry of Interior
Contact them and they help you very argent good luck
About the owner and manger . Hamed ahmed elbarki he wanted by the fbi
Keep note to ministry and police to know them

Hi CocoBoko,

Thanks for your help I will definitely follow through with the Dubai Police and the Ministry of Interior. How long does it usually take for the ministry to get back to us? And to follow up is Hamed ahmed elbarki related to Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments?

Back