FxPrimus - HOW THEY HUNT STOP LOSS

Let's start with adding reviews about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6194/www.fxprimus.com and then follow the below steps.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Ok. I cannot see how exactly the stop loss was hunted. Can you capture some more video (continuously record and catch it live)? Or explain when the stop loss was hunted?

the trade did not stopped out because I top up to fund into my trading account.

Please refer to the explainable spread widening by FxPrimus. If there is not enough margin, the trades would have stopped out.

Ok. I cannot see how exactly the stop loss was hunted. Can you capture some more video (continuously record and catch it live)? Or explain when the stop loss was hunted?

i m still waiting for your reply on the unexplaineble spread widening on GBP/USD pair.

i m still waiting for your reply on the unexplaineble spread widening on GBP/USD pair.

The explanation is that if it was not weekend, rollover, or extreme volatility event, they likely were trying to spike you to trigger stop loss.

Really you need to move your money away from any broker that you do not understand their business model.

It's that simple.

Last edited:
Back