fxtrademarket.com

Just feel completely abandoned by this there is nowhere to turn to get action or answers if someone robbed someone on the street then the police would be involved but when someone robs you online they are not interested and neither is the government.

Hi all, I received a phone call from fxtrademarket from someone called Ben Goldman(if that's his name) he says he has been brought in to return money to clients as fxtrademarket are moving from public to private clients so to comply with regulations they have to return all the moneys from clients accounts back to them to close the platform down.He said the there is no money involved in this but the companys money is held in a bitcoin account and has to be payed back through a 3rd party ie AAA TRADE the main thing he wanted was to use the remote server anydesk to do this obviously I said no way are you getting access to my computer so ive emailed him to say, in this day and age if you are genuine and not trying another scam then to transfer money to an account should be very straight forward, guess what ive had no reply ill keep you posted ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY

They use AnyDesk or TeamViewer to get access to your PC then display a fake bank account login page that looks exactly like your own bank so when you try to login they get all your bank account details among other things like locking you out of your own computer!

Below are some good videos of these AnyDesk/TeamViewer scammers.

ScammerRevolts

Malcolm Merlyn

Last edited:
Hey Johndar9, regarding your problem with Ingoten OU t/a FX Trade Market (FCA warning), pls read this:

TheAlert1 thank you for at least trying to help .Things have happened since last post I was put in touch with Police Scotland by Action Fraud who say Fxtrademarket is part of a huge fraud ring including the bitcoin exchange Jubiter so guys don't do exchanges through them . Other things re my deposit money is ongoing and ill keep you posted.

Back