• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gainsy.com

I am having an issue with a company
I sent scanned papers and in the same moment I was on the livechat and let them know about it. So they recieved email and I told them they have it and they confirmed it.
I have saved all livechat sesions for proof.

So I sent papers on 23. OCT and I still didnt get no answer from them, I also sent them email this week and I didnt get no reply...

HQU007: My apostilled papers are done and I sent them via email as they say I have to. Im waiting. When did you send papers? Let me know if you will get something...

PEACE

probably they dont give a f... if I post them to all sites, because there are millions of people who wont see my negative rewiews and they will invest money there! Tell me how to get people together and make international court case and get our money?? I will do this but it is easier to be in a group so then we will have lots and lots of proffs do destroy that GAINSY -Gainful Synergy (but just for them).

But thats how it is in broker- traders "war", if you make profit you have problems if you make loss they just call you and ask you nicely to deposit more :D...

Your chat history:

16:33:38 Thank you for contacting us. An operator will be with you
shortly...
16:33:47 [Operator Administrator joined the chat]
16:34:34 Administrator: Hello! Welcome to our support. How may I help
you?
16:34:42 Vidic: Hi, my username is: Vidic, can you tell me what is
with my apostilled papers I sent you on 23. OCT?
16:35:15 Administrator: One moment please
16:36:58 Vidic: I also invite you to explain your situation on:
16:37:03 Vidic:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/36556-gainsy-com.html
16:38:26 Administrator: For all questions please contact our Security
Department. Operators of the Live Chat do not hold this kind of
information
16:39:14 Vidic: Well nobody replies to my emails there!
16:39:19 Vidic: And I have to inform you, my lawyer said we will wait
with international court, because there are some interests since the
day I put Refund requests.
16:39:29 Vidic: Please let them know that.
16:39:52 Vidic: Thank you very much, I will contact you again next
week
16:40:00 Vidic: Goodbye

Hi.everyone. I am the chinese trader. I joint Gainsy in may,2014. All together I funded 11k $ to different pamm accounts provided by Gainsy. In August,serval accounts were stop out one day before the rollover date. Many of them suddenly changed the rollover date without noticed the traders. I lost 60000$ at that time. I doubt these pamm accounts are fake, and this is a big lie from Gainsy. In the same time, I requested to withdrawal the rest amount, Gainsy requested to do the apostille for my ID and proof of address, this duration took me almost 20 days with more than one thousand dollars cost. All the cost is under me. And during this period, Gainsy provide very bad costume services, I strongly suggest that do not trade with this brokers. This brokers is no regulated no trust at all and not care about the trader at all.

Hi.everyone. I am the chinese trader. I joint Gainsy in may,2014. All together I funded 11k $ to different pamm accounts provided by Gainsy. In August,serval accounts were stop out one day before the rollover date. Many of them suddenly changed the rollover date without noticed the traders. I lost 60000$ at that time. I doubt these pamm accounts are fake, and this is a big lie from Gainsy. In the same time, I requested to withdrawal the rest amount, Gainsy requested to do the apostille for my ID and proof of address, this duration took me almost 20 days with more than one thousand dollars cost. All the cost is under me. And during this period, Gainsy provide very bad costume services, I strongly suggest that do not trade with this brokers. This brokers is no regulated no trust at all and not care about the trader at all.

DID ANYONE TRY TO CONTACT THEIR REULATOR :(GAINSY INC was founded with IBC NO: 21559 given at St. Vincent and the Grenadines incorporated by FSA (International Financial Services Authority of SVG)?

I tried to contact FSA (International Financial Services Authority of SVG) on their email with this story but nobody replies! So I will just wait and wait :D. Im lucky to have other brokers to make money... All you who have problems with Gainsy GOOD LUCK!!

AND ALL NEWBIES STAY AWAY AND READ SCAM ALERTS!!!

Read this:

St. Vincent IBC's (International Business Companies) are NOT regulated or licensed!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Finanical Services Authority - St. Vincent & the Grenadines
“The Financial Services Authority (the “Authority”) wishes to advise that it does not ‘Regulate, Monitor or Supervise” International Business Companies (IBCs) which engage in FOREX Trading or Brokerage. Statements of this nature are a misrepresentation of the Authority’s supervisory powers with respect to IBCs.

The Authority does not approve or sanction the business activities of IBCs upon their incorporation. The extent of supervision of IBCs goes no further than to ensure that IBCs comply with their obligations under the International Business Companies Act. The Authority also does not license the activity of FOREX Trading or Brokerage and any IBC purporting to be licensed by the Authority to conduct this business activity is making a false statement

Issued By:
Financial Services Authority
5th June, 2014

I still didnt get any money from Gainsy, but I recieved email from SVG FSA:

"I acknowledge receipt of your e-mails of yesterday and again this morning on the captioned company and the complaints you submitted. Please be advised that the Financial Services Authority has since been in contact with the Registered Agent/Service Provider of the said company and await a response to the recent specific problems you have been having. We will revert to you thereafter.

Best Regards
Karen"

I talked to my lawyer and she said there are almost any hope to get my money back, but I wont quit the procedure, Im just happy there is only around 11000 USD and not more!!!

All the trader at Gainsy be aware and new one stay away!!!

Thank you FPA for help for now, but firms like Gainsy doesnt care about people and they just want our money!!!

PEACE!!!

The newest email from Gainsy after couple of months and contacting SVGFSA:

"2015-03-26 13:03 GMT+01:00 GAINSY.COM | Security Department <security@gainsy.com>:
Dear Mr./Mrs. ________,

​Please note that in order to conduct investigation process concerning your account with GAINSY and secure your personal data and information​​ under the international “Know Your Customer” (KYC) program​, we are kindly asking you to provide us with the following documents:

1) List of IP addresses which were used to access the site and the trading platform;

2) List of individuals that have trading accounts or accounts in our company.

We hope it won't be difficult for you to provide us with the above-mentioned documents.

Thank you for your collaboration!"

My email:

"Dear Gainsy.

1) I contacted my internet operator about my IP and he told me my IP is dynamic (that means it is different every time I turn on the computer), so I cannot provide you IP for everytime I was trading on my WEB platform

2) Individuals which have trading accounts in your company I dont have, I can say only that I was trading myself (Gasper Vidic, and all my documents you have). Before you blocked or deleted my accounts (Im not sure exactly), I had username: Vidic (client cabinet) and Vidic_Live (WEB platform)...

I understand you will do everything to keep money at your company but again, Im telling you Im individual trader and I was trading myself and I dont know why you are not transfer me my money! I already sent you apostilled papers and other proofs of my account before you blocked it.

Im sending you all the attachments again. I hope I will get my money ASAP and stop writing about your company online..."

Back