GUILTY Case# 2011-005 | Adnan Khayyat vs www.cayacapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CayaCapital is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 92 98.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just saw this and am very concerned about this and have copied to many fellow traders in New Zealand. We are visiting these offices. We have strict rules in this country and the fact that they are New Zealand addresses will have implications. I will soon give you feedback whether these offices are held by foreign nationals. If they are we will give some feedback to find out what they owe before we dispose of them.

SCAM

Adnan in my eyes its quite simple Cayacapital have no legitimate reason not to pay you your account balance and the case shouldn't have to go this far for you to have to withdraw your funds therefore because of this and the fact that Cayacapital have not responded to you or this open case in a timely manner my mind is clearly made up and its guilty from me

I do hope Cayacapital come to their senses and pay you what they owe you i will cast my vote at the end of the week

I just saw this and am very concerned about this and have copied to many fellow traders in New Zealand. We are visiting these offices. We have strict rules in this country and the fact that they are New Zealand addresses will have implications. I will soon give you feedback whether these offices are held by foreign nationals. If they are we will give some feedback to find out what they owe before we dispose of them.

Adnan in my eyes its quite simple Cayacapital have no legitimate reason not to pay you your account balance and the case shouldn't have to go this far for you to have to withdraw your funds therefore because of this and the fact that Cayacapital have not responded to you or this open case in a timely manner my mind is clearly made up and its guilty from me

I do hope Cayacapital come to their senses and pay you what they owe you i will cast my vote at the end of the week

Thank you all for your follow up
I hope this can bring them to talk about their reasons not to pay , they dont have excuses , thats why they keep silent

CHameleon like.

A chameleon says he believe in unity that s why he adapt any environment,trade not post; is their fishing pond,the authority should pls & please handcuff them b/4 they adapt many more environment.

It does appear that Caya is dumb.:shocked:

If silence continues in short while from Caya, what alternative have I if not to vote GUILTY:(

Warning To All Forex Traders

This is a warning to all forex traders, please check out the following link, and you would be surprised to see who Forex Peace Army truely is: Forexbastards | Forexpeacearmy | Dmitri Chavkerov In case you don't believe it, you can google search, you will find out a lot more stories about this scam website and those professional scammers hiding behind it.

Oh look! A one-post-wonder with a brand new account.

I see that Frank is happy to post links to libel and doesn't care whether or not real traders have real problems.

Frank, which scam company paid you to do this?

The Frank McCormick account was created from the same IP as one other account specially created just to provide Not Guilty votes in some other cases. It shares this IP with an account that was posting spam advertisements trying to sell iphones in the FPA's forums.

Because of this sort of manipulation, the programmers have just set things up so that I can place a few restrictions on voting. All new votes in the currently opened threads must come from accounts that are at least a certain number of days old.

Back