GUILTY Case# 2012-031 | brycer vs www.Trade4xPro.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade4xPro is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing the vermin that jump out when you turn over a forex rock, stomp them as soon as you see them or they will multiply.............GUILTY

I used the link to enter the website, but it requested information that I should not be required to provide. I simply wanted to see what they were offering and the details associated. I seriously doubt that Mr./Ms. Bryce had to do the same to enter while being sold such a package.

It appears to me that it might have been a mail-order promotion, or a solicited phone sales call to entice Bryce to spend the money, and the website is for other reasons.

If I can't get into the site easily, I have a feeling that with my information input, I will have solicitation later, that I would not welcome.

If the information that was purchased proved to be worthy and valid, I doubt that Bryce would be complaining if it resulted in profits.

Because of scams and bad brokers, (not to mention just lack of awareness about the market with forex) the rate of success almost exactly matches the death rate of astronauts on the Challenger and Columbia space shuttles in percentage terms.

Good thing that we have FPA.....I wish that I knew about it in years past.

Back