GUILTY Case# 2013-122 | ruseneca vs www.goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that gOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AsstMod told me that he's in the middle of something very unpleasant with another broker. I'll send him another reminder to formalize the invite on this as soon as he has time.

I feel sorry for all FPA members who have been scammed by this broker and I would like underline Rule N1 in online trading: Always trade with licensed and regulated broker!

As per GOptions and this case, I gave them the opportunity to send me the two requested documents to my address provided. They refused, as I already posted. Their deadline was 15 October and still no documents!!! I can say that they are afraid of revealing their scam existance :) I suppose that their company does not exist BUT it is an obligation for me to check that legaly!

Here's the reply I got...

Hi
I am William Simmons, Compliance and Dispute Officer at Goptions
We have posted on the subject
We are having our name tarnished for no evident reason
We provided ample evidence as to why the trader has no basis for such a claim
Our terms clearly state what is and what isn't permissible in this regard

If there is something we can do to provide a solution, let us know
We are unable to give someone free money, espeically when not not complying with our terms
The threats made against us by this customer are further confounding and again, we have no means of providing a solution to this request of documentation for tax purposes as this was a demo account and we can't and won't provide official correspondence or authorization for any authority for a demo account as it would. It would not be an official document

In any event, as stated above, we tried to help the customer out. We even offered to provide the alleged 45$ lost here back in a real account if he were to deposit. But this mail is costing us more to write than the $45 he is allegedly owed. So unless this whole thing is tossed, in which case, we would send him $45. Then I see no reason to do much. Again, if this post is removed in full – I will have finance send him $45 and that is just to get rid of this ridiculous claim – nothing more

Regards
William S.
GOptions SUPPORT

Here's the reply I got...

Thank You for the support, @AsstModerator!

I would like to clarify some thing!

Firstly, I was proposed to remove this thread in exchange of some help, not in exchange for some financial help
! This evidence was already uploaded in the Scam Alerts folder!

Secondly, my balance that I left was above $90 and I cannot understand why they propose me 50% of what I have actually won!

Thirdly, I have provided them with my personal documents for verification purposes. What did I verify?! A demo account?! If it is true, this will be the first time in my 6-year forex experience when I provide verification documents for opening a demo account!!!!

Fourthly, I completely refuse the opportunity to make a deposit and GOptions credit me with 50% of my winnings because of the reason that

- they changed 3 times within 2 weeks their Terms&Conditions without informing their clients about their self-will.

- they publicly posted lies which I exposed here and I am completely unsure whether I will receive my withdrawals within 1 business day from its schedule or even 1 month after its schedule. As I stated in one of the posts above, I lost confidence in GOptions.

- they accused me of tarnishing their reputation when they themselves dared to post lies all over the Internet and adapt to the current situation...by posting lies without supporting them with proves!

To sum up, I completely refuse to make a deposit with GOptions. The only excuse I can make is to make $55 with a bank guarantee that in case they don't send a payment worth $55 back to my account within 2 days, a chargeback will be issued! This is my condition! No more excuses!

I sent an offer to GOptions to make a deposit of $55 via Skrill and withdraw $100 and in case I don't receive the payment within 2 business days, I will innitiate a chargeback....here's what I received!

Hello
You conditions amount to yet more threats. You have one option at this point: ask FPA to remove the thread by stating you made a mistake and misunderstood. Or you can keep making these accusations and our legal department will continue this from here. I've said everything that needs to be said

Regards

GOPTIONS Support

Once more, I believe that I have not made any mistakes by posting this case. I believe that when a trader has completed every term stated by the company, no matter depositing player or not, he/she has the possibility to ask for a withdrawal. If comapnies just offer demo accounts, then that must be stated as a demo bonus and not a no-deposit withdrawable bonus which can be withdrawn once it is 40x wagered and a deposit of $200 is made.
To claim that this bonus has had a time limits when it is wagered, post lies about the real balance, change conditions, accuse of tarnishing someone's reputation and desperately ask for case removal - it is out of any business ethics!!!!
This is my point of view and I am really curious how do other colleagues think!

I have a thought. Maybe AsstModerator could mediate an email discussion between you and Goptions?

I have a thought. Maybe AsstModerator could mediate an email discussion between you and Goptions?

It's a nice idea but I don't know what to ask them! I've sent several proposals - they refused all of them. Yesterday, I sent them an email and asked for a confirmation that my personal documents have been destroyed - still no answer!

Depending on what AML rules they operate under, they may legally have to keep your documents on file for some time.

I'm about to send an email to both sides. When you reply, please use Reply-All. I know you are distressed by all of these problems, but try to explain your side of the issue in simple facts and leave any anger out of it.

Depending on what AML rules they operate under, they may legally have to keep your documents on file for some time.

I'm about to send an email to both sides. When you reply, please use Reply-All. I know you are distressed by all of these problems, but try to explain your side of the issue in simple facts and leave any anger out of it.

OK, Thank You for your time dedicated to that case!
Regards!

Back