GUILTY Case# 2013-122 | ruseneca vs www.goptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that gOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This "customer" never deposited
It doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to complain

Well, these 2 sentences at least make sense!
But....
The reason I opened a thread here is not because I have lost almost a thousand of USD in a bonus whose condition I had met. The reason is that GOPTIONS completely went against a customer by providing his account with a no-deposit bonus worth $25, lost him 1/2 hour in a cold call and closed his account after reaching a profit level of almost 700% and submitting his personal documents which are classified as "sensitive information". My account was closed with $90+...account which has been verified!

@GOptions claimed to having offered me a $50 although I have not made a deposit worth $200. This is TRUE!!! The reasons I didn't take their $50 were:

1. GOptions requested the thread to be closed
  2. The $50 are not the sum which I left in my account. I left $90+ in it and still GOptions have not proved the amount I left in the account.
  3. GOptions accused me of having been mentally ill.

I cannot accept a "payola" for closing a thread which completely reflects broker's cheating and unfair practices and the way they changed several times their Terms & Conditions in order to prove their statements as "true".
As I already stated, I do read all terms published in websites and I make efforts to comply with them. I provided all necessary screenshots that best support my statement that their terms were changed in order to prove that I had not complied with them. They failed because I provided the screenshots of Terms&Conditions which were published until the moment I opened the tread here. So, to be clear, any other changes in GOptions Terms&Conditions cannot have any legal effect on my problem with GOptions.

Till now, I've read anything from GOptions with an exception of single effort to resolve the problem in appropriate manner.
After 3 months, I have not received my funds worth $90 although wagering requirements have been met. I have not received ANY tax documents...I've only received several emails treatening me with taking legal actions against me for having tarnishing down their reputation.

GOptions are welcome to fill my Skrill account with $50 but I cannot promise to ask FPA for putting a tag [RESOLVED] as $50 bucks are only the half of the sum I had to receive from them...

Goptions will no longer be willing to assist customers that post to this forum

Perhaps if Goptions had taken the time to address the issue in a direct and rational fashion when it was first brought to the companies attention, it would be unnecessary to make a "I'm taking my ball and going home" post.

The fact that anyone "believes" facts that are torn out of the pages of a science fiction novel are beyond me
This "customer" never deposited

Yes. Your company offered a No deposit bonus. This is a simple dispute about the terms of that, not a science fiction novel.

It doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to complain
But his "loss" is limited strcitly to what he could have won during the initial 24 horus provided to hi as a free roll.
He didn't comply with this
He didn't earn during this period
Yet to put this rediculousness behind us, we offered the gentleman $50
It's more than he earned the entire period
But if that's not enough, then so be it
Now we are guilty of not being blackmailed - I believe we can live with that
So long as we gaurantee pricing (where no other binary broker does) and guarantee same day withdrawals (where no other broker does) such claims will never stick as they are false through and through

Thanks

GOPTIONS

And your client disputes what he was told about those terms. From what I can tell, you never bothered to check and see if one of your employees may have misinformed your client.

From what I can tell, you never bothered to check and see if one of your employees may have misinformed your client.

I can fairly say that I had a half-an-hour phone call with Mr. Adam Stone and Mr. Lee More who claim to be the CEOs of GOptions. They both offered me a deposit bonus when I make a minimum 1st deposit worth $500. I claimed that I am not interested in bonuses as I have already redeemed a bonus code for $25 no deposit bonus. They knew about the no-deposit bonus I had in my account. By the time they called me, I had already made a profit between 600% and 700% from the original no-deposit bonus. Mr. More even congratulated me on that.
This cannot be just a software issue or lack of information...

Back