GUILTY Case# 2014-100 | A7MED0 vs NRGBinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NRGBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lance doesn't replay to me yet. Can anybody make sure from there address in London. as they said they are located in 30 St Mary Axe - The Gherkin.

Dear Sir,
Let me start off by saying that this issue is indeed being handled in the most professional and respectable manner.
I have been reading all of your posts when I got back to work this morning after being hospitalized for 4 days, even though I am sure that doesn't interest you at all. I must admit that I keep on seeing the same things over and over again and I am doing my absolute best to find the most suitable solution for you.
Please be advised that there are 2 sides to every story and so far, all I have been doing is concentrating all of my efforts on concluding your case. If anyone here thinks that I am making excuses over and over again, that is really unfortunate for me to read. The last thing I am interested in is for you to think that way. I am just about to continue and handle your case. I am sorry for any inconvenient that was caused to you due to this delay and I am looking forward to summarize all of my findings by the end of the week.
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Lance Graham
Business Development Manager
NRGbinary

Lance,

Something appears to be wrong at NRG Binary. Clients should not need to appeal to you to get withdrawals processed. No client should ever be told that an additional deposit is needed before a withdrawal can be processed.

I am sorry to hear you are having health issues. If you do have any more medical difficulties, please appoint a coworker to finish fixing client withdrawal issues.

I will delay this vote until next week. I expect to hear that the withdrawal has been sent by the end of the week or to see a valid reason for a delay. If not, then this goes to a vote next week.

NRG

Dear ahmad,

i am facing the same problem but with smaller amount (4000 US) .

there is one option but it didn't work with me .
sign as a new client but do not put any money and let them call you back . then try to reach to saif .
i received email from him by this address saifh@nrdx.com which is different from saifh@nrgbinary.com

I will support you in all aspects to get both of our funds back .

regards,
abdullah

"Deposit some more money then i will pay you the new deposit and the old deposit". This does not make sense to me. I think the intention behind this is to make you deposit more so that they steal more from you. Do they really expect you to that stupid? to me this just screams SCAMMERS!

sounds like a ponzi scheme. New depositors cash required to pay off older depositors. We all know where this is going to end up. Lets get voting

sounds like a ponzi scheme. New depositors cash required to pay off older depositors. We all know where this is going to end up. Lets get voting

That only applies if old depositors ever get paid. :p

"he gave me $20,000 as credit" as soon as I read this, I said to myself this is not going to end well, just like every bucket shop on the net luring in victims offering deposit bonuses or a free cars or holidays or some B.S.
Had to laugh at Mr LanceG " Let me start off by saying that this issue is indeed being handled in the most professional and respectable manner." give us another $10K and then you will get your $11k+ deposit back!!! can they be actually serious?

Wish you the best of luck Ahmad and everyone else looking for their money back.

Dear Sir,
Let me start off by saying that this issue is indeed being handled in the most professional and respectable manner.
I have been reading all of your posts when I got back to work this morning after being hospitalized for 4 days, even though I am sure that doesn't interest you at all. I must admit that I keep on seeing the same things over and over again and I am doing my absolute best to find the most suitable solution for you.
Please be advised that there are 2 sides to every story and so far, all I have been doing is concentrating all of my efforts on concluding your case. If anyone here thinks that I am making excuses over and over again, that is really unfortunate for me to read. The last thing I am interested in is for you to think that way. I am just about to continue and handle your case. I am sorry for any inconvenient that was caused to you due to this delay and I am looking forward to summarize all of my findings by the end of the week.
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Lance Graham
Business Development Manager
NRGbinary

Thanks for your effort handling my case. waiting from you soon about my case.

Back