Hello, I am a Chinese citizen and urgently need your help with BMFN

Separate thread. Each case needs its own scam thread. Ideally, your friend would post himself. But if you post for someone else, you would need to make sure you include the other persons first name + account number + trading history statement that can prove it is a different person.

Donations are voluntary of course. Senior FPA staff consume a lot of time to help resolve cases. Your friend deposited several hundred thousand $$USD with someone that he did not carefully study their business model. Even in your home country, suppose you gave 1 million Chinese yuan + to a well-dressed stranger who then ran off with the money. Would the local government help you?

In my humble opinion, you should also consider making voluntary donation to @FxMaster and @4evermaat.
or
if you can hire a lawyer such as:

It depends on several things. FPA does their best to bring the attention to credible issues. It is up to the broker to value their reputation. You must read https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/ for a better understand of how this process works. No guarantees.

I hope I have provided you honest information.

Hello, how much do I need to donate?
How likely is my funds to come back? Thank you

A donation is just that: a donation. It is voluntary. You usually do it because you believe in the cause. It would be a direct contribution to myself (or any other senior FPA member) for the work done on this forum. And also the work alreafy done on your case. If you/your friend could give a broker you didnt fully understand their business model over $400k USD, in my opinion, you could also donate $1-3k USD to people who have worked tirelessly to help people get their money back, or help viewers avoid future forex scams.

IMHO, it's a no-brainer to voluntary hit the donation button.

How likely is my funds to come back? Thank you...

Honestly, very low. Probably 5-10% or less. Regulatory action in this case will probably be futile.

But FPA forum is often the best hope or last hope for the majority of victims.

Another option is:

How likely is my funds to come back? Thank you
Hi there,

The donation is not mandatory and we as senior members keep helping victims to get their money back. After the resolution of your problem you can make voluntary donations which many people don't after they get the resolution by our helps. But we are still okay and keep helping the victims :)

Now, as you come after long time I will suggest you to start with inviting company to this thread by Invite option to your thread.

Feel free to ask if you get any problem in inviting company to this thread.

hello dear, i hope you got your issued fixed , but let me tell you BMFN or Emirates wealth is the same shop , and both no regulation at all and nothing related to trading, it's just all to play with the client head to deposit,

if you are in UAE try to write an email to SCA where is the original name of Emirates wealth came https://www.sca.gov.ae/default.aspx, and if you deposited in UAE you will get your money 100%,

Emirates Wealth is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Commodities Authority (SCA), under the license number 603041 to act as a promoter and distributor of Mutual Funds.

bmfn.com, bmfn.cn and eforex.com is the same company for PB, he steal more than $70m from china and he is alow blacklist and cannot enter china anymore, he and his slave LS :)

this is what BMFN did to the victims, actually there was too many videos but they deleted all they can,
they never had any license to can complaint but i believe they will not go far, and it doesn't matter when they steal your moony please don't give up!!!!

FAKE > FAIL > JAIL VERY SOON

bmfn.eu
bmfnvt.com
eforex.com

BMFN Limited is incorporated in the Republic of Vanuatu under the provisions of the International Companies Act (CAP 222), by Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, Company Number 40202, holding Vanuatu Securities Dealers License.

vfsc.vu/vanuatu-international-companies/viewInstance/view.html?id=a5c1e83ff0a6678be468f768b72c2c5ad6ecf10f6570eef6f7363cc841fcd5cc5105e919b51453cd&_timestamp=1580924052055796

Attachments

• 464029_1-Stamped_-_Company_Constitution_R (2).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
the latest information about Paul that he started buying anything and everything in Vermont, i think if you have any docs or case must be send to Vermont gov so they might help you and getting the answer of from where Paul getting his millions

read this

Back