Resolved: I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BDSWISS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Oche A

Private
First of all they slipped my trades consistently , the slippage ranged from 5pips to 15pip, i stole -$600 from my account by doing this. I have been trading since 2005, i am an engineer, a forex tutor and have organised several forex seminars round the globe, i have a network of over 40,000 people who have attended my forex seminar from start till date,. And forex bastards have been one of my early source if awareness information which i share with my network, till forex peace army took over.

I am saying all this to show off but to make every reader understand that you can fall victim to scam brokers if you are not careful.

I have requested to withdraw my money and this broker requested me to send them a screen shot of my wallet ? I have a certificate in blockchain which is part of my current job. It was a red flag and extremely alarming, they claim to be AML policy its a scam, if you understand blockchain technology you will be able to understand what i mean.
I use the same blockchain wallet with several brokers and NONE of them have ever made such a request because its a fraudulent request and has nothing to do with AML POLICY.

Now after i sent the screen shot of my wallet to them, they told me that they can not send money to wallet and that if they do it could be lost in the network. I use blockchain wallet and will never use another wallet based on my experience and knowledge in blockchain. When i sent them $3000 it appeared in my mt4 within 5min, based on when i saw the 1st confirmation that the funds have been transferred..

Money can never be lost in blockchain except if it was never sent or the sender chooses to send the money without paying the minimal transaction fee.

This is my experience with BDSwiss, They stole from my Funds and till today they have not refunded me my money. I sent them $3,000 BDSwiss IS SCAM BEWARE !!
FRAUD BDSwiss SCAM BDSwiss

BDSwiss Funding <funding@bdswiss.com>
09/24/2019
Dear Customer,
Please note that in order to proceed with your outstanding withdrawal, we need you to send us the wallet address (also known as public key) and a screenshot from your personal wallet, which shows the transaction/s sent to us. Due to our AML procedures we are only allowed to process withdrawal to the same wallet address, the funds came from.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
Kind Regards,
Elena K
BDSwiss Team
MY REPLY
=========
Sent 09/25/2019 (4 days ago)
To: BDSwiss Funding
Hello ,
A point of clarification I have added my btc sending address in my withdrawal request which is automated. In my history of trading and funding with crypto, no broker have ever requested for a screen shot of my wallet. It is very alarming for me to send you a screen shot of my WALLET to a company's staff email address . This is very suspicious and outrageous request because I have never sent a screen shot of my wallet in order to receive my funds back.
There is no AML policy that requires such a request, You already have my sending address so if your policy is to send the funds to where they came from, then there is no need to ask me for my wallet sending address or a screen shot.
I have attached your request and i will post this message on Forex peace army just in case any unauthorized activity occurs in my account. Please sent me back my funds i'm very disappointed
Value When Sent September 17 2019 @ 3:55 PM
$3,000.79
Sent From
XXXNCg3saY9CoeG7T5mzpbFwbqV8fXXXX I
XXXRsZCHgTnRTw6NDszswj2sb9NFF2XXXX
XXXAozWXFe9EDnpBFK9TENPq8gah4XXXX
XXXRsZCHgTnRTw6NDszswj2sb9NFF2XXXX
XXXDYg723xfgh9Ku9mcCNK4aWmSZUXXXX
XXXe4QRh2WapwbHwZb8os3b38JtvfXXXX
XXXhdupTpjyYqkn5UUmvc4zNyHLd2XXXX
XXXDRPNkDXYiEJVgL6VZDbhHXtk4sXXXX
XXX39GpbcuUgi7XL62jy8jV9ptteLXXXX
XXXonnJFtLfpXrJ7fmS3ifjxhc7ndTXXXX
---I removed original account screenshot attachment for privacy reasons

After 2 days BDSWISS didnt respond, SO i sent another message and CC other depts
Friday, September 27, 2019 1:39 AM
To
BDSwiss Funding
<funding@bdswiss.com>
<complaints@bdswiss.com>
<support@global.bdswiss.com>
<info@cysec.gov.cv>
Dear Elena K,
Its over 24hrs i replied to your message, if i don't get my funds asap i will file a complain with Cysec . I have sent you everything you requested and you have everything you need to send my money back, I don't want to get into the activities i noticed on my account.. There is clear activity of trade manipulation.on my account with slippages on every trade which lead to a loss of $621 on my account, and i believe such trade manipulation was the reason your company was fined by Cysec Board decision date:19.12.2016 which was for suspicion of possible violations of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (the “Law”) and of the Directives issued pursuant to the Law.
CySEC, under article 37(4) of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission Law of 2009, has the power to reach a settlement for any violation or possible violation, act or omission for which there is reasonable ground to believe that it took place in violation of the provisions of CySEC’ s supervised legislation. And that is why you were fined 150.000eur.
If i dont get my funds by this weekend I will be posting this entire message on forex peace army and i will message billy and felix about my next point of action and cc , information.technology@cysec.gov.cy and supervision@cysec.gov.cy .next week. Because there is clear suspicion of slippage plugin on my account which needs to be investigated while you are unlawfully withholding my funds when you have everything needed to send it back, a clearly delay tactics which was noted by another member of forex peace army. You have everything you need to send my money back and this is ridiculous. I trade with several brokers and use bitcoin as an alternative means of funds and have never had my messages ignored .
Their response
BDSwiss Funding <funding@bdswiss.com>
09/27/2019
To:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your email.
Please note that we cannot process withdrawals back to exchange wallet, because the customer wallet address on an exchange is constantly changing. Due to our AML procedures we are only allowed to process withdrawal to the receiving wallet address, where the funds came from.
We kindly suggest that you provide us with your private wallet address in order to proceed with outstanding withdrawal.
If you would like to continue with the withdrawal request back to an exchange wallet, we kindly ask you to confirm that you take the responsibility of the decision in case that the funds are lost.
Lastly, you are requested to ensure that that any future deposits are done from a private wallet.
Thank you for the kind understanding.
Kind Regards,
Elena K
BDSwiss Team

Sent
09/27/2019
To: BDSwiss Fundingcomplaints@bdswiss.comsupport@global.bdswiss.com
Hey,

I am getting very pissed and losing my mind. First of all I sent you $3000 (worth in btc) and then you credited $2985. Your company stole $15 which was the first red flag. Deposit time,1st confirmation time and my funds reflection time on MT4 was less than 3 min. Your website never showed that you will charge customers funding fee on btc, besides the price didn't change. I have my proof and cysec.gov.cy the entire log of my account once i file my complain.
The next thing you company instantly added a slippage plugin on my account, which means that you company was b-booking my trades and my trades never reached the real market. At 2019.09.18 21:00:01 sever time, There was a suspicion of slippage on my account which lead to a loss of $500+ , So 2019.09.20 14:34:08 server time, i added a slippage monitor on my account and used a fixed lot size to monitor, investigate suspicious slippage plugin on my account and that was when i noticed that the huge slippage on all my trades. It was a huge negative slippage, it was in a ration of 1 + slippage and 10-15 huge negative slippage.
PLEASE DO NO USE CAPS TO REPLY ME BECAUSE I'M NOT BLIND OR STUPID FOR NOT DOING A DEEPER RESEARCH ABOUT YOUR COMPANY.
You said and i quote '' we cannot process withdrawals back to exchange wallet, because the customer wallet address on an exchange is constantly changing. Due to our AML procedures we are only allowed to process withdrawal to the receiving wallet address, where the funds came from''.
This reason is baseless because the reason a blockchain's receiving and sending address changes is to prevent and minimize fraudsters, thats why its called blockchain and not mastercard.
Secondly i use only 1 wallet which is very honest and respected Luxembourg-based software development company with over 42Millon wallets and transacted over $200B+ in over 140 countries. I have used same wallet to trade with other brokers and have made tens of transactions without any issue till date. I have never had a withdrawal issue.
Your company received my funds from a blockchain exchange wallet in good faith, now you requested a screen shot of my wallet which was very suspicious, and the only reason was to trace and probably sniff customers accounts, because the AML policy you are referring to and asking for a screen shot of my personal private account, was to track customers transaction history and know how much they are worth,it is a very suspicious move.Please read
https://support.blockchain.com/…/210353663-Why-is-my-bitcoi…
I was suspicious and its getting clearer and clear that there was a hidden motive for your company to request a screen shot a customers private wallet during the time of withdrawal only , but not during the time of funding.
You said ''We kindly suggest that you provide us with your private wallet address in order to proceed with outstanding withdrawal.'' I suggest you kindly send me back my money to XXXXRf3VGLN7YvnsWD21t8v9kQ8UWXXXX when i sent it from the same wallet it reflected with the 1st confirmation with 5 mins.
You said again and i quote ''If you would like to continue with the withdrawal request back to an exchange wallet, we kindly ask you to confirm that you take the responsibility of the decision in case that the funds are lost.'' My funds were never lost when i sent it you from a blockchain exchange wallet, it reflected in 5 mins, so this another suspicious verbiage, Hey i understand how blockchain works and I have 5 years knowledge in blockchain so please stop making me sound stupid you are really pissing me off honestly https://support.blockchain.com/…/208771296-Can-an-address-s… The only funds that get lost are funds that were never sent or funds that sender refuses to pay the average sending fee.

I cross my heart on my dead dad's grave, If i do not receive my first confirmation of my money i will forward my mails to the following people in the next few hours and information.technology@cysec.gov.cy and supervision@cysec.gov.cy.
Alexander-Wilhelm Oelfke your COO
Katalina Michael your Executive Director / Compliance, AML,DPO
Luis alberto vazquez cintra your Business Development Executive
Stefanos Andreas Mitsi CEO & Executive Director @ BDSwiss who worked at IronFx please google ironfx reviews
Stop playing with my request, this is my last warning message before i go pubic and file for a complain

First of all they slipped my trades consistently , the slippage ranged from 5pips to 15pip, i stole -$600 from my account by doing this. I have been trading since 2005, i am an engineer, a forex tutor and have organised several forex seminars round the globe, i have a network of over 40,000 people who have attended my forex seminar from start till date,. And forex bastards have been one of my early source if awareness information which i share with my network, till forex peace army took over.

I am saying all this to show off but to make every reader understand that you can fall victim to scam brokers if you are not careful.

I have requested to withdraw my money and this broker requested me to send them a screen shot of my wallet ? I have a certificate in blockchain which is part of my current job. It was a red flag and extremely alarming, they claim to be AML policy its a scam, if you understand blockchain technology you will be able to understand what i mean.
I use the same blockchain wallet with several brokers and NONE of them have ever made such a request because its a fraudulent request and has nothing to do with AML POLICY.

Now after i sent the screen shot of my wallet to them, they told me that they can not send money to wallet and that if they do it could be lost in the network. I use blockchain wallet and will never use another wallet based on my experience and knowledge in blockchain. When i sent them $3000 it appeared in my mt4 within 5min, based on when i saw the 1st confirmation that the funds have been transferred..

Money can never be lost in blockchain except if it was never sent or the sender chooses to send the money without paying the minimal transaction fee.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPAtheninvitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/www.bdswiss.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/BDSwissEN/

https://twitter.com/bdswiss?lang=en

https://plus.google.com/u/1/+Bdswiss-Binary-Options-Broker

youtube.com/user/BDSwissOfficial

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPAtheninvitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/www.bdswiss.com

i sent them an invitation, Tey just deleted my messages on their wall, and also blocked me from spreading the word on their pages
proof2.jpg
proof2.jpg

Hello, they retracted all the mails they sent me including all my reply responses.
All their mails disappeared from my mail , this happened after i sent them a new bitcoin address to send the funds to.
They sent me an email yesterday and i replied them with 2 mails. However my email saves every replied message even if the sender unsends it. There plan is to probably deny all i'm saying here or claim they sent it or provided a wrong address, This is UNBELIEVABLE !!
I'm posting my last messages with them here from my backup for everyone to see.

Funding<funding@bdswiss.com>
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 5:09 AM
To ocheaduwa2019@protonmail.com<ocheaduwa2019@protonmail.com>
CC support@global.bdswiss.com<support@global.bdswiss.com>

Dear Customer,
We need a screenshot which shows the wallet address 1JYsYrc72dnN*********ArtRGLagMYfW.
Please be advised that we cannot process withdrawals back to an exchange wallet, because the customer wallet address on an exchange is constantly changing. Due to our AML procedures we are only allowed to withdraw your funds to the receiving wallet address (private wallet), where the funds came from.
Just for this case, please provide us with your private wallet address in order to proceed with outstanding withdrawal; however, please note that any future deposits must be done from a private wallet.
Any funds sent from exchange wallet will be rejected and therefore lost.
Kind Regards,
Elena K
"OcheAduwa2019@protonmail.com
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 7:11 AM
To: BDSwiss Funding<funding@bdswiss.com

Dear support,
i have attached a screen shot to this message. Is this not the address you are talking about ? 1JYsYrc72dnNzrXXXXXyzNArtRGLagMYfW (XXX was used here for privacy). Secondly send me the name of BTC wallet address that doesn't change, while i consult.
-removed the screenshot attachment on this message
Then i sent them this mail again today.and after i sent it, fews hours later they unsent all their mails, however protonmail saves every sent message on the mobile app, But all these messages are no where to be found on web browser login .
OcheAduwa2019@protonmail.com>
Sent 8:24 AM
To: BDSwiss Funding<funding@bdswiss.com
Dear Elena K,
I have sent you the screenshot you requested which is the address that i used to send you the funds which is 1JYsYrc72dnNzrXXXXXyzNArtRGLagMYfW and i have also successfully sent 3 transactions to that address today.
I have created a new wallet with https://wallet.btc.com, so can you send my entire funds to my Bitcoin wallet. Address: 3DSLzcRzLDrAz8XXXXXXXnnyjoYEaEW5C4. For my records please reply this mail to this message as soon possible, confirming you received this message for my records, along with
1.Blockchain confirmation link.after you sent the money.
2. Bitcoin sending address and
3. My bitcoin receiving address you will be sending the money to
I know you are only doing your job as an employee,I'm not mad at you,but i'm mad at your company.
Regards

I have a network in students i've taught forex from the days of MT3 till date. I advised them not to trade with trade with BDSWISS till this issue is resolved. This is unbelievable, for a broker to unsend emails, wth ? This is a proof BDSWISS is SCAM and FRAUD

Thu

1.jpg

Unbelieveable they can not gurantee the sent price, which reflected within 5min and market was not volatile, it was during asia session and market was calm, Lies Lies Lies. It showed up on MT4 on the 1st confirmation.

They slipped every single trade 99% of my trades had negative slippage. They dont have 1 million,, they paid for 3rd party facebook likes because if all those numbers are real, then check their facebook BDSWISS partners., the maximum comments on their post is 9 comments, they rest of their posts have only 1 comment , its dosent add up,

2.png

Another lies, they told my friend that all brokers offering binary options had to pay $150k
Lies Lies Lies,
Its stated here on FPA That January 23, 2017: BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. I repeat €150,000 not dollars for settlement for legal violations

Definition of legal Violation by wikipedia:
A violation of law is any act that fails to abide by existing law. Violations generally include both crimes and civil wrongs. Some acts, such as fraud, can violate both civil and criminal laws. Civil law violations usually lead to civil penalties like fines, criminal offenses to more severe punishments.

Back