Icmarkets scam

Mr "leste" please leave a one star review in the reviews section here: ICMarkets.com | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army
also describe your problem in the review .

Did so before I started this thread but it was not shown,I have posted another.

Review Moderation Team Note: Reviews can take up to 5 business days to be approved. Resubmitting only slows the process down.

If a review takes more than 5 business days to be approved, please follow the instructions here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/basic-training/8023-answers-most-commonly-emailed-questions.html#post78728

I want from the poster to give his updates about his issue and why your one star review didnt appear till now in the reviews section of ICMARKETS. .?

In every situation between a client/trader and well regulated broker, there is always two sides to the story.

ICMarkets is and has been my prime broker for many months now and I really don't have very many issues with them....and whatever issues that I had have been quickly attended to and resolved.

Through the years since joining this FPA site, I have come across a number of traders who try to use the FPA site in an attempt to "forced"....or the better word would be "blackmail"....a good broker to pay for money derived through a number of quirks that existed in MT4 trading platform.
The best known example is "arbitrage" whereby any trade placed will immediately show a profit, or another one (not sure the term for this) whereby swaps are wrongly given due to decimal points quoted in trades.
These abnormalities happen because all brokers use a numbers of LP and, occasionally, one of them will suffer some technical issue(s) and hence that will be reflected in the broker's MT4 trading platform.

I know these abnormalities do exist (even with well regulated brokers) because I have experienced them firsthand myself.

So, before anyone go rushing in to label a good broker as "scam" do check out the facts of the matter.....and, after having tried out more than ten different brokers, I for one do believe that ICMarkets is a very good and trusted broker.

In every situation between a client/trader and well regulated broker, there is always two sides to the story.

ICMarkets is and has been my prime broker for many months now and I really don't have very many issues with them....and whatever issues that I had have been quickly attended to and resolved.

Through the years since joining this FPA site, I have come across a number of traders who try to use the FPA site in an attempt to "forced"....or the better word would be "blackmail"....a good broker to pay for money derived through a number of quirks that existed in MT4 trading platform.
The best known example is "arbitrage" whereby any trade placed will immediately show a profit, or another one (not sure the term for this) whereby swaps are wrongly given due to decimal points quoted in trades.
These abnormalities happen because all brokers use a numbers of LP and, occasionally, one of them will suffer some technical issue(s) and hence that will be reflected in the broker's MT4 trading platform.

I know these abnormalities do exist (even with well regulated brokers) because I have experienced them firsthand myself.

So, before anyone go rushing in to label a good broker as "scam" do check out the facts of the matter.....and, after having tried out more than ten different brokers, I for one do believe that ICMarkets is a very good and trusted broker.

I understand your sentiment,I would choose icmarkets over other brokerages before this situation.I woke up one morning to see a huge withdrawal on my ctrader account courtesy of icmarkets without contacting me before and after.Then they responded with the threatening
message after I informed them of my online post about the issues.Also,they claim the profits I made was voided hence the withdrawal and I should not disclose our communication.I have not received any message from them since then.

I want from the poster to give his updates about his issue and why your one star review didnt appear till now in the reviews section of ICMARKETS. .?

No contact from icmarkets yet.The review was sent more than a week ago and was awaiting approval.

Hello leste

I woke up one morning to see a huge withdrawal on my ctrader account courtesy of icmarkets without contacting me before and after.

How much did you invest with this broker on your ctrader account. :confused:

How much was withdrawn from the ctrader account. :confused:

Did you receive this "withdrawal" back into your personal procession (bank etc) or expect to receive it in the near future. :confused:

Can you post an image or quote from the threatening message made by their employee. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Back