Icmarkets scam

Hello leste

How much did you invest with this broker on your ctrader account. :confused:

How much was withdrawn from the ctrader account. :confused:

Did you receive this "withdrawal" back into your personal procession (bank etc) or expect to receive it in the near future. :confused:

Can you post an image or quote from the threatening message made by their employee. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

"Please read my earlier posts.Below is a quote from a message from management.
This matter is strictly private and confidential, if any information contained herein is disseminated we will take further legal account against you, which will include seeking damages from you.

Should you wish to discuss this matter please call me on 02 8014 4280."

Hello leste

"Please read my earlier posts.Below is a quote from a message from management.
This matter is strictly private and confidential, if any information contained herein is disseminated we will take further legal account against you, which will include seeking damages from you.

Should you wish to discuss this matter please call me on 02 8014 4280."

Yes, some of these brokers employees need sent back to the "Good manners" school went it comes to dealing with clients.

I still can't figure out what you mean by "withdrawal" from the ctrader account :confused:

Are you claiming that the broker simply removed it from your trading account and didn't return it to yourself ?

Good luck
Liz

The problem here is that you cant give us proofs of your claims because you are afraid from them to take legal actions against you , but you are the victim here as I guess . So you are the one who should take actions .

In every situation between a client/trader and well regulated broker, there is always two sides to the story.

ICMarkets is and has been my prime broker for many months now and I really don't have very many issues with them....and whatever issues that I had have been quickly attended to and resolved.

Through the years since joining this FPA site, I have come across a number of traders who try to use the FPA site in an attempt to "forced"....or the better word would be "blackmail"....a good broker to pay for money derived through a number of quirks that existed in MT4 trading platform.
The best known example is "arbitrage" whereby any trade placed will immediately show a profit, or another one (not sure the term for this) whereby swaps are wrongly given due to decimal points quoted in trades.
These abnormalities happen because all brokers use a numbers of LP and, occasionally, one of them will suffer some technical issue(s) and hence that will be reflected in the broker's MT4 trading platform.

I know these abnormalities do exist (even with well regulated brokers) because I have experienced them firsthand myself.

So, before anyone go rushing in to label a good broker as "scam" do check out the facts of the matter.....and, after having tried out more than ten different brokers, I for one do believe that ICMarkets is a very good and trusted broker.

Dear RahmanSL

I totally understand what you're saying. However, every broker interprets the word "arbitrage" or "abuse" as they see fit. They bend the word in the way it suits them. Are you telling me that if I got a good price on news events, and kept the trade running, I would be "abusing" the broker? Although I'm mostly profitable, it happens a lot that on trading some news, and since I work big lots (not applying money management), I sometimes get one loss that's 50% to 70% of my account. So I'm taking risks too. Now if you're talking about someone running an arbitrage EA and actually taking advantages of every glitch happening to the feed, then I totally agree. But if you're telling me that if a trader shows immediate profit, he is "abusing" then I don't know what to tell you.

The problem here is that you cant give us proofs of your claims because you are afraid from them to take legal actions against you , but you are the victim here as I guess . So you are the one who should take actions .

I have shown a screenshot of my account, told you who is responsible for the illegal withdrawal(icmarkets confirmed),what else do you need.
If they are not guilty let them explain their action.

Moreover, they are the ones who should be afraid. They believe we retail traders are insignificant and can exacerbate our losses or take away our profits
at will.

Hello leste

If its true that money was removed from your account without any warning or excuse then I personally think this matter should be addressed sooner rather than later.

At the moment this broker looks guilty of some wrongful acts, and simply by refusing to discuss this matter and try to resolve the problems they are not doing their business any favors.

Good luck
Liz

Can we know ,from the Administrator in the forum ,why his review didnt appear in the reviews section ? , and why we didnt get any clarification from ICMARKETS representative ??

Hi All,

I'm using ICM since last Feb, they are a very good company in a lot of aspects, very accurate and speedy when it comes to fund/withdrawal process, however they send me an email with detailed statement after each and every trading day, this is a very strong evident that everything is fine and in it's place, else you should respond to the wrong statement and contact them to know what is happening (didn't happen to any one i know yet).

However, go back to these days statements and compare them and see what happened exactly.

I made tons of withdrawals from them and never seen something with (-) before! Maybe a technical error or something I don't know, but my experience says that their customer service is amazing and very helpful and very responsive.

All the best

Back