Icmarkets scam

Hi All,

I'm using ICM since last Feb, they are a very good company in a lot of aspects, very accurate and speedy when it comes to fund/withdrawal process, however they send me an email with detailed statement after each and every trading day, this is a very strong evident that everything is fine and in it's place, else you should respond to the wrong statement and contact them to know what is happening (didn't happen to any one i know yet).

However, go back to these days statements and compare them and see what happened exactly.

I made tons of withdrawals from them and never seen something with (-) before! Maybe a technical error or something I don't know, but my experience says that their customer service is amazing and very helpful and very responsive.

All the best

I hope you don't wake up one day to see your positive balance turned to a huge negative because icmarkets don't like the way you trade.

Can You Attached Your Trading History ? Maybe From History Can Explain How Much This Broker or You Withdrawal From That Account ..

I recently complained to icmarkets about a limit order they shadily executed on (Mt4)ECN that resulted in a negative balance on my account,
all efforts to get the complaint resolved amicably proved abortive only to find a scary negative balance on my (ctrader) account this time
from a withdrawal I did not make.
I have been trading for a living with icmarkets for more than a year but their recent actions has been nothing but irresponsible and fraudulent.

I have attached a screenshot of my accounts as they look now so everyone can see my horror.

These thieves are waiting for this thread to die away like my account.
Traders take whatever fund you have left and go before you go down with this sinking ship.

These thieves are waiting for this thread to die away like my account.
Traders take whatever fund you have left and go before you go down with this sinking ship.

send email to every victims and then ask Asst-moderator to fill case against them.

Unfortunately, Andrew (their director) mentioned in his email to me via FOS that it is NOT Angus duty to do what you suggested - reply to retail traders in this forum. Such duties are beneath him... just for the record.

Hi , if a withdraw is made it will be sent to your source of deposit ( Bank account,credit card,neteller) ,i guess there is no one(a hacker or even icmarkets) can withdraw money from your account to an other source of deposit.
Second if the price reached your limit order , of curse it will be executed and if it goes against you it will cause you damage .
The situation here is not clear yet , please provide more details about your issue , and you must contact Mr Angus Walker , he is the official representative of icmarkets in the forum ,to join this discussion in order to help you what exactly happened .

Leste, did you contact FOS Australia and ASIC? You have a valid case it seems, and it would be best for you to join myself and the other victims (especially after the media exposure 'Fake margin calls': Forex traders furious after losses ). I do know from other forums that there have been such people experiencing the same thing as yourself for example those shorting EURCHF or USDCHF had their trades "adjusted" so they end up with a loss instead of a profit. They say they have written in to the regulators when ICMarkets refused to do the right thing.

Every little bit helps. And yes, Andrew did threaten me too in his email reply via FOS. But who gives a f*** about that bastard? The fact is Icmarkets DID SCAM me and I will continue to keep writing about them to warn others. If Andrew wants to blow it up, good. I will be copy pasting and attachment all the evidence in every forum I see. I am sure icmarkets would love the free "publicity". Bottom line, I have proof.

I understand your sentiment,I would choose icmarkets over other brokerages before this situation.I woke up one morning to see a huge withdrawal on my ctrader account courtesy of icmarkets without contacting me before and after.Then they responded with the threatening
message after I informed them of my online post about the issues.Also,they claim the profits I made was voided hence the withdrawal and I should not disclose our communication.I have not received any message from them since then.

Looks like our initial assumption that icmarkets was indeed getting staff or paid reviewers to post 5 star glowing reviews to offset the low ratings genuine victims gave them, is indeed true.

Thanks to forexpeacearmy for removing Joshi ratings ICMarkets.com | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army. Apparently, he is an Indian staff of icmarkets since he writes from the staff email, yet pretends to be a retail trader like us in other forums too, and will keep singing their praises and saying how excellent wonderful and unparallelled they are... and even lied about how he and his friends got "readjusted" for SNB losses even before the newspaper article was published on them (when nobody else got readjusted and whining in forums)?

Yet he was also unable to post any proof or provide screenshots to prove he indeed had adjustments before January 29. He was also very defensive in the other forums and singled out people who had valid arguments against icmarkets which led to suspicion he has vested interest in this brokerage, which turns out (lol) to be indeed TRUE lol.

Would a genuine really honest broker need to do this? See? They are definitely SCAMMERS. If you are a victim, report to ASIC and Scamwatch! Alert the authorities so they can put an end to their scammy ways.

fpa takes action?

Looks like our initial assumption that icmarkets was indeed getting staff or paid reviewers to post 5 star glowing reviews to offset the low ratings genuine victims gave them, is indeed true.

Thanks to forexpeacearmy for removing Joshi ratings ICMarkets.com | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army. Apparently, he is an Indian staff of icmarkets since he writes from the staff email, yet pretends to be a retail trader like us in other forums too, and will keep singing their praises and saying how excellent wonderful and unparallelled they are... and even lied about how he and his friends got "readjusted" for SNB losses even before the newspaper article was published on them (when nobody else got readjusted and whining in forums)?

Yet he was also unable to post any proof or provide screenshots to prove he indeed had adjustments before January 29. He was also very defensive in the other forums and singled out people who had valid arguments against icmarkets which led to suspicion he has vested interest in this brokerage, which turns out (lol) to be indeed TRUE lol.

Would a genuine really honest broker need to do this? See? They are definitely SCAMMERS. If you are a victim, report to ASIC and Scamwatch! Alert the authorities so they can put an end to their scammy ways.

are you taking any action?

Resetting a review to Zero stars is the usual penalty for this sort of misbehavior. Most forex companies get the hint after AsstMod does this to them a few times.

Resetting a review to Zero stars is the usual penalty for this sort of misbehavior. Most forex companies get the hint after AsstMod does this to them a few times.

Gotta say their "staff" is very hardworking. In the other forums where they cant leave 5 star reviews, they will pretend to be one of us and try to blend in with us. And keep promoting this broker saying its the best, they and their friends (which is probably the other staff) always get special treatments etc. What amazed me is how these so called "customers" know the exact details how the platforms or orders work... this is not something an outsider or client would be privy to.

BTW, a few of their ID been caught and username strike out. Not too sure if its one staff behind all the IDs or multiple people though...

Back