• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Is there anybody meet the withdrawal problem of VIP account?

When I reached $20K in my account balance, ITFX automatically set me to VIP account. Very strange. And the money can not be withdrawed until one year later!!!

With a VIP account, I was told one should receive access to their "Nostro server" (faster fills) and "special customer service". Has this been your experience?

Hi, Zoltan

How is it going now? How did FPA help you? I have the withdrawal problem also. I am very happy to find this forum and post and any information for solving the withdrawal problem is greatly appreciated.

Hi Anna,
It’s not so complicated, first you must have 10 useful posts in the forum, then you get the private rank (You can look in Education&forum/FAQ/Ranks and Promotions FAQ/ So, what are the requirements?). After you can alredy send your story to the Scam Resolution (you can look in Education&forum/FAQ/Scam Resolution FAQ/ What happens to Scam Resolution Tickets?) and they will be help for you.
Good luck for you!

Is there anybody meet the withdrawal problem of VIP account?

When I reached $20K in my account balance, ITFX automatically set me to VIP account. Very strange. And the money can not be withdrawed until one year later!!!

Hi Anna,
unfortunately the problem is that ITFX will not withdraw your money after 1 year neither. I requested my money nearly 2 months ago, they are not willing to send my money, but they are threatening with an investigation (without any reason).
Please be very careful with ITFX!

i also have withdrawal problems with them, 10 days ago i requested $1000 and nothing happend yet. after 3 mails they anwser me this:

"We received your request for withdrawal and would like to inquire as to why you wish to withdraw your funds at this time. If there is anything we can do to enhance your trading experience or offer you any benefits, please do not hesitate to let us know so we can accommodate you to the best of our abilities. You are a valued customer here and we wish to ensure that your trading experience with us is a happy and successful one!"

Fortunately I withdraw my initial deposit of $1100 usd in 3 parts: $100, $450, $550

Hi FxChang,
This is a standard, automatic text from ITFX. I got the same mail from them. Their only purpose is to play for time.

this is the last mail that they send me:

"Dear Mr. Chang,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience, however, we only accept withdrawal requests once a month. On our system it shows that you have withdrew some funds from your account just recently.

We wish you a successful trading experience.

Thank You"

my last successful withdraw was in Oct 28.

I opened an account with this broker because i have a scalping EA that works great with 1 pip fix EURGBP and EURCHF, the robot works fantastic in demo and live.

if anyone knows of any good broker with 1 pip fix EURGBP??

I've been having some recent trouble with InvestTechFX as well. Put in a few hundred and did well for a few months. The account was more for live testing than any real money maker, but did better than I expected with the spreads. I was able to withdrawal my initial deposit, but now it's not so easy. I requested $500 a week ago and immediately received an email asking me why I wanted the money at this time. To most of us trading real money that seems to be a very silly question to ask us. I responded back that I wanted to take some profits as a reward for my success. I was notified that the request would be forwarded on and I would be notified of the status later that day. As I didn't hear anything for a week, I sent another email asking about the status. I was told that it takes 72 hours to process the request, not including weekends. Well, according to my calculations, it's been 120 hours (not including weekends).

Both of my previous requests were slow as well, and I can accept that graciously. I'm hoping very much that their process for retrieving client funds is slow and not that they view client funds as being their own and not ours. Being slow to process client funds is not criminal, but the later view would be. I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt to InvestTechFX that they are reputable company, and therefore respect the investments and earnings of their clients. I have had difficulties with other brokers, and you can always find someone screaming that their broker is a scammer or stop hunter. That just seems to just be part of the game.

In their own words they state that they are not a money maker nor betting against us and their clients' success is necessary for their continued business:

From their InvestTechFX Disclaimer on their website
5. Investtechfx is a No Dealing Desk (NDD) and Straight Through Processing (STP). Our platform, MetaTrader4 (MT4), is a software solution and we do not provide the liquidity with which you can trade in the Forex market. All deals are executed through the clearing company and are performed completely electronically. Investtechfx has no interest, influence or control over the success or failure of the deals completed by customers.
and from their faq:
What is the benefit of working with an NDD?
Investtechfx is a No Dealing Desk (NDD) and a software solutions company, providing customers with the MT4 platform for their trading purposes. We are not a Market Maker or Electronic Communications Network (ECN) broker, and we have no interest in and no control over a customer"s position. Investtechfx profits from the total turnover of our customers worldwide. Our aim is that all of our customers will make constant profit, and continue to trade with Investtechfx. We are not a liquidity provider or Market Maker; all our data streaming (market quotes) is received from a few worldwide data providers and updated instantaneously online. Our fixed spreads are the lowest available on the Forex market. We do not add any extra pips on our spreads, as our profit is gained from the total turnover of our worldwide customers, not from the spread.
I'm hoping that the above is true and I'll be able to return with a good report that I have received my funds. I'll keep you updated.

Back