• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
this is the last mail that they send me:

"Dear Mr. Chang,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience, however, we only accept withdrawal requests once a month. On our system it shows that you have withdrew some funds from your account just recently.

We wish you a successful trading experience.

Thank You"

my last successful withdraw was in Oct 28.

Very interesting. The date of my last successful withdrawl was Oct 29. Maybe they only have funds available only at certain times. I was unaware of only accepting requests once a month. There is nothing on their website stating that is so.

Still waiting for mine. Submitted 11/19.

From their disclaimer form, available on their website:

"Deposits and Withdrawals may take up to 72 hours to clear and be credited to customers’ real trading account. Customers wishing to withdraw must send an email request. In rare and extreme situations, deposit/withdrawal time may take up to 5 business days."

You might ask them why you situation is "rare and extreme", and thus requires more than 5 business days to address.

Although I'm up to 8 business days, I still feel it's not excessive. I'm trying to stay hopeful on this, but I do have a time limit in mind. I don't mind a little slow, but not providing withdrawals at all or at their own discretion, without explanation, is very different.

Same is the case with my case...

Even i am facing problems with withdrawal... I started with $550, then added $1000 X 3 times = $3350. I grew my account to $5000 and then lost again to reach $3775. Now, i have requested a $1000 widrwal, as i needed some money. after a long hrs of mailing about 8 mails and chatting with them, they say that they are not able to send money to paypal, and that i shud contact Paypal. I did that , they say they cant see a failed trasfer either. i sent their reply to investechfx. They said they will try again, now my account shows $1000 deficit, but my paypall still shows $0. :(

still following up....will keep you updated... I am really worried, as i had very little to start with anyways...very hard earned money to invest, and if i don't even get it back... i really hope i get it. :(

But i still have hope...

They say it is with the clearing department, and the guy spoke nicely to me , and made me understand that i will take some more time... I am really hopeful that it happens soon... :unhappy:

40 days could solve your problem?

I just read the thread today, I hope you already get back your money, and please let us know how to deal with such a thing.
I see that other brokers are doing typically the same. I'll report them, but as you said , I'm still looking for the best tactic!:mad:

this is the last mail that they send me about my withdrawal:

Dear Victor,
We apologize for the inconvenience. All of our withdrawal requests are processed through the Clearing Department. Therefore, "rare and extreme circumstances" are when an excessive number of withdrawals are being processed at one time and require some extra time to be completed. We assure you that your request has been placed in priority sequence and will be processed as soon as possible. Kindly bear with us until we complete this for you. We appreciate your patience in this matter. Thank you.
Best regards,
Investtechfx

this is the last mail that they send me about my withdrawal:

Dear Victor,
We apologize for the inconvenience. All of our withdrawal requests are processed through the Clearing Department. Therefore, "rare and extreme circumstances" are when an excessive number of withdrawals are being processed at one time and require some extra time to be completed. We assure you that your request has been placed in priority sequence and will be processed as soon as possible. Kindly bear with us until we complete this for you. We appreciate your patience in this matter. Thank you.
Best regards,
Investtechfx

That's the first credible explanation for withdrawal delays that I've seen from them. Perhaps they need more staff, or need to streamline their withdrawal process. Still, encouraging responses are no substitute for actual delivery of your money.

I've had a withdrawal request pending for 2 weeks now, and am going through the same frustrating routine with them of emails, phone calls and broken promises, without definitive answers, and, more importantly, without delivery of my money. I want to think well of them; sending the money due to me in a timely manner would help. I'd hate to think that raising hell is the only way to make that happen.

Best of luck to you.

Back