• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX - 10 days - Withdrawal with status "Waiting for Processing"

I am having an issue with a company
Cysec could handle things better, but it does sound like they are conducting an investigation. If everyone complains, although IronFx may not be directly forced to pay traders, this could result in a fine proportional to the amount imporoperly taken from traders. If that happens, IronFx would likely try to pay at least some traders to help reduce the fine.

Plus, a Cysec ruling that IronFx improperly took money would make it much easier to win a lawsuit against IronFx.

Don't forget to visit Wholesale Forex Complaints and follow the instructions in the IronFx thread.

I would add a recent circular made by Cysec about bonus conditions. it looks like they are working somehow on theese kind of matters.

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=00f9f1ac-594c-42d2-baa8-6dbd3858ef03

Cysec is slowly (very slowly) gearing up toward dealing with brokers abusing bonuses. The most important thing traders can do is to report each and every violation by Cysec regulated brokers.

This is the ONLINE form to send them... it's easy and very fast service...
http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/form/complaint_form.pdf

Dear Alex

I did the complaint few weeks back and they took up my case with Ironfx and they informed my account does not fall under Ironfx Global UK hence it does not come under FSA and comes under Cyprus.

This brokers know how to manipulate the regulators by saying this account does not come under them etc as they live in some country away from UK or ASIC and fool regulators and clients.

regards
Balaji

Hello Balaji

How long have you waiting for your withdraw?
Have you got your withdraw?
What will be your plan to get your withdraw?
If the amount is much, try get lawyer to take legal case. Master sergeant has recommended european lawyer who can take legal case against ironfx

Dear Alex

I did the complaint few weeks back and they took up my case with Ironfx and they informed my account does not fall under Ironfx Global UK hence it does not come under FSA and comes under Cyprus.

This brokers know how to manipulate the regulators by saying this account does not come under them etc as they live in some country away from UK or ASIC and fool regulators and clients.

regards
Balaji

If one regulator says it falls under a second one, make sure to include that information in your complaint to the second regulator.

Back