1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lee Elbaz Case

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by needtostop, Jul 2, 2019.

1. needtostop

needtostop Private, 1st Class

on a sunny thursday in Maryland, the jury proclaimed lee elbaz guilty on 4 counts of online fraud and she was taken back into custody. the article says she participated in a scheme to "defraud investors in the United States and across the world.” the question is with whom did she participate? where are the other co consipirators, namely yossi herzog, yakov kobi cohen, alfasi and the others?
    apparently, the US is preparing for an extradition for herzog. but, why only him?

2. mbreitfelder

mbreitfelder 2nd Lieutenant

The Cartus are a Canadian/Israeli (Ashkenazi if that matters any) who ran possibly the largest binary options companies. They created over 400 and at any one time, at least 200 were in operation. They worked with Oren Shabat and Uri Katz with Banc Dr Binary. Now David Cartu us trying to put their company through liquidation in Ireland pleading poverty. Shadow director Josh Cartu has $30 million in Ferraris and lives well beyond his means. They are the biggest frauds in the industry, no other company compares. Now David is doing this through Megapower.io and bought a German company, Pesarc, to ostensibly launder money through a legitimate company and then through Wirecard. Search for GMM here and the almost 40 pages of info on the "Nest" thread.

needtostop likes this.
  3. needtostop

hmmm thanks. do they have any connection to the lee elbaz gang? i believe they should have some connection. GMM makes me think about global markets club. did you hear about them?

4. needtostop

5. mbreitfelder

I have not, is this another company like "Bitconnect"?

6. needtostop

Fintelgram missed few things on this image or maybe they will put on another article. they have put the people behind yukom but not linkopia in mauritius and numaris. practically no information on numaris on the internet. if you search linkopia, you can find an article which talk about fraud. it is in french. https://business.mega.mu/2016/11/07...icienne-citee-dans-une-fraude-internationale/

7. mbreitfelder

Is any of this in Panama Papers or any of the other links? I need to copy and paste your info to send to my contacts. My house is being worked on as is my late parent's house getting it ready to sell. Everyone wonders when I sleep...

8. needtostop

i am not sure if they are on panama papers.
    linkopia director and ceo was also yakov kobi cohen and also runal singh jeebun. linkopia was a call center in mauritius and was mentioned in the first articles on binarybook and bigoption scam few years ago.

9. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

Best, use ICIJ function “ Leak to us” takes a little time to dig into Mauritius Leaks….

https://fintelegram.com/13445-2

seems Kobi Cohen also indicted ??....anything official about this ?

if so, that’s the end of this conman freedom ;)

10. needtostop

yuk.

I didnt see this earlier. there is nothing official so far but i believe there is indictment. it is just a matter of time.
    ICIJ?