Lionstone Scaming the clients

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Hi

This is P.G.
I'm Iranian but I have Swedish Citizenship and I opned a live account with this Broker ( Lionstone.co.uk )
I requested for an Partnership account with Lionstone broker.
at the first step lionstone rejected my request cause I requested for the account with my IRanian Documents.But contacted their live support and they connected me to someone in their Moscow office and his name was "alexy Moslav"
After we talked about the conditions and the rules of their company he mentioned that I can open a partnership account with them with my none iranian Documents ( Swedish Documents ).
Then I filled out the forms again with my new information and I also sent the the requiered documents.
Then they opened a partnership none trading account for me and they sent me a link for introducing clients.
And we added their link to our website and some of our clients opened accounts with them with different balances.
We started our work with them and in our contract it was mentioned that the commissions will be calculated every 15TH of each month .
The first month at the 15TH of DEC we did not receive our commission and we contacted them to know about the reason.
Mr Alexy told me to contact the backoffice and I did that.after 5 days they answered me and they credited my account with the half of amount that I was expecting to receive.We did not claimed about this case because they mentioned that we logged in to our clients accounts and we were not allowed to do so.So We accept that from them and did not claimed about it.and we requested for withdrawal the commissions and they paid me the amount of 947$ after 7 DAYS!!!!!
The next month at 15TH OCT we were expecting our commission and this time we were expecting almost 10000$ and again they did not credited our account and I contacted Mr alexy again.he told me to contact Backoffice again and I did that again.
This time after 7 days the backoffice asked me for new documents.I just supprised cause I already sent them the documents!!!any way they asked me for any bank statement or my passport.
Then I sent them My ID CARD Scan , My Passport Scan , My Billing Address and also My Bank statement in Sweden.But they asked me that they can not accept that and I must post the documents to their Office address!!!!!
I got upset in this stage cause it was clear that they are trying to not paying me.The question is that if my account was not verified why did they signed the contract with me and why did thay opened the account for me and why did they executed my withdrawal in last month!!!!!
Then I requested my clients to withdrawals their accounts and they asked my clients the same.They asked my clients to post their documents to their office and even when my clients sent their docuemtns to their office they are still not paying them!!!!!
I have all the evidences against this Scam company and I can send them here on this forum.

Regards:
FOREXFORME

thanks for your advise
But can anyone help me how can we get our money from this Scam broker.
I will report it to companies house too.

Regards

thanks for your advise
But can anyone help me how can we get our money from this Scam broker.
I will report it to companies house too.

Regards

FOREXFORME,
Your attempts to recover on your own have been ignored, correct?
You must use the force of regulators to bear down upon them, to have any hope of squeezing a refund out of them.
The advice you got is your only hope.
When a fraudster wants to stay in business, they must grease the squeaking wheel.
The squeak itself is what is heard, and usually will also defeat them in the longer term.
If you have any better ideas, I would be pleased to hear them; otherwise do as suggested as you best hope for any recovery, whether it makes sense to you or not.
AI

Gather all the data you can.
Let them know you are preparing to report them.
If this doesn't fix the issue within 2 weeks, pull your clients out from them and file reports.

Hello I am a representative from Lionstone Investment Services Ltd,

There are a few misconceptions and near slander that we have found here on this thread.

1. The link appearing in the second post, FSA Register is not a company affiliated with us.
2. We are not, nor did we ever claim to be regulated by the FSA. We are, however, in the process of obtaining an FSA license.
3. We are not required to have an FSA license if we wish to work with clients outside of FSA jurisdiction.
4. We are required, however, to operate by the legislation of England and Wales as we are not an offshore company.

Now regarding Mr. G:

1. Unlike what is claimed, Mr. G did not inform us he was of dual Iranian and Swedish citizenship before we registered him as an Introducing Broker.
2. When opening an account with us, Mr. G claimed to be of Swedish citizenship which would allow us to work with him.
3. However, due to the fact Mr. G was also of Iranian citizenship our Security Service requested that Mr. G sends an apostilled and notiarized copy of his Swedish passport to our representative office as physical evidence of his identity.
4. Mr. G refused to do this and we were left with little choice but to freeze his assets until he decided to cooperate.
5. Mr. G's refusal to cooperate with us casts even more doubts to the legitimacy of his Swedish document.

Regarding Mr. G's clients:

1. One client of Mr. G's sent us an Indian document and when we also asked of him to provide us an apostilled and notiarized copy of his passport, he decided to send us a scan of his real passport of someone who was a completely different person than the person from the original scan as well as being an Iranian passport. When the client was questioned, it was revealed that the Mr. G told him to send us a doctored scan of a non-Iranian document.
2. We have asked all of Mr. G's clients to provide us with physical evidence of their identities.

Due to the trade and political sanctions placed on Iran, we as well as many other non-offshore companies refuse to accept clients from there. We did not scam anyone, we will withdraw the money as soon as we have the notiarized and apostilled copies of any non-Iranian documents that Mr. G or his clients possess. Again, due to the international money laundering laws as well as international sanctions placed on Iran AND the fact that we must abide by the legislation of England and Wales, we require proof of identity if there is reasonable doubt. It seems Mr. G was and still is actively trying to deceive us and was threatening to take his case to Forex Peace Army if we didn't give him (his) money.

I would also like to discuss some points from the legal agreement that Mr. Ghiaci signed.

3.3 The Introducing Broker shall provide comprehensive information and legal support to the clients and assist in resolving the problems that the clients may encounter. Should any clients introduced by the Introducing Broker present any claims caused by the Introducing Broker's activities, the Introducing Broker shall settle such problems on his own.

Mr. G should not have partaken in activities that concealed the Iranian citizenship of his clients, thus freezing their assets indefinitely in our company. Any claims made by them must be settled with Mr. G.

3.8 The Introducing Broker shall provide to the Company correct and true information concerning himself and the Introduced Clients. Should any alterations be made to the information being provided, the Introducing Broker shall immediately inform the Company of such alterations using telephone, postal, electronic, or facsimile means of communication.

This is pretty much self-explanatory.

3.10 The Introducing Broker shall keep secret and refrain from disclosing to any third persons any confidential data received from the Company, including those relating to the Company and its activities, clients and their activities, that became known to him in the course of his obligations under this Agreement. The documents belonging to the Parties to this Agreement may be provided to third persons only in pursuance of the court orders or rulings issued by relevant courts and regulatory bodies of competent jurisdiction.

Mr. G failed to uphold this part of the agreement by disclosing his communications with our employees.

5.5 The Parties agree that any disputes or differences arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by the courts of England under the applicable legislation of England and Wales.

Mr. G has the full right to take his case to court, but he must remember that he has cast into doubt the legality of his own activities.

If Mr. G and his clients do not provide notiarized and apostilled copies of their passports, we will be forced to send all information related to them including the information they have provided us and any IP addresses related to their accounts to Interpol and other international regulatory bodies.

I'm so glad that you joined this thread.
If you check the chats history that I have uploaded in the scam folder you will clearly understand that I mentioned that I informed you that I have iranian citizenship too.
Your staff Mr Alexy told me that you can offer me IB service by my swedish documents.
Just download my Chat history that I uploaded on this Link : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...gned-pouya-ghiaci-vs-www-lionstone-co-uk.html
and you will find out the whole story.
it is very clear that your company is trying to not paying me!!!
Please read the thread first .
By the way I really can not undestand what is the problem by the IPs!!!!
I had some clients from Tiwan , Saudi Arabia , India and Kuwait.what the problem with their accounts!!!
Why your company is not paying them?and in the first step why did your company opened account for them and I must mention that your company does not open account for any client with out their documents.
and the important note is that your company paid me once and when I requested for my last commissions because the amount of my commissions was a little high you asked me for something new!!!!
and I must note that my clients sent you their documents too and you are still not paying them.even for the accounts that your company paid them before.
If you think you have any problem with my IRanian citizenship I think you do not have the right to block my money and not paying me.You can Block my account and do not allow me to work with you but you do not have the right to block my money and also my client's money.
I will invite my clients to join this forum and share their evidences too.

By the way I attached the first chat history with Your Staff Mr alexy here .on this chat you will find clearly that he knew that I have both Iranian and Swedish citizenship.So your company knew from the first day that I have Iranian Citizenship.I even sent you my iranian passport too.That is very funny that you are telling me that you didn't know anything about my iranian citizenship!!!!

Attachments

• Chat1.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Why not send in notarized copies? At that point, Lionstone either keeps their word and pays or breaks their word and proves beyond any doubt that they are scammers.

As I mentioned in my last posts I send them these docuemnts:
1) My billing address in sweden
2) My bank statement in Sweden from Nordea Bank
3) My swedish ID Card
4) My passport Scan.

So As you can see I already emailed all the docuemnts and also They asked the same from my clients!!!!
They have doubt about my citizenship.What is the reason that they asked the same from my none iranian clients.
and also As I mentioned before if they had doubt about my citizenship why did they opened the account for me in first step and allowed my to work with them 2 months . they also Executed my first withdrawal which it's amount was very low.but when my commissions got higher they asked me for new documents.
By the way I can share their emails too.at first step they asked me for bank statement then asked me for my passport , then they asked me to post it to their office.I'm sure if I post it for them they will ask for something new.

Back