Maxcfd Scam

registered my phone number after seeing bitcoin info... had couple of calls since morning.. i asked if registered with FSA/FCA and answer was yes... but now reading through the forum seems, "MAXCFD" ARE NOT... anyways , i was prompted to give card details and start with £250... i said email me details , which they did,... thanks GOD... did a bit of reasearch and found this page.. now not investing.... for sure

I have had some email contact with the support people at MaxCFD over the past month, but we're going around in circles, where I maintain that I am not willing to complete the two additional forms which they request for "fully verifying" my account and pointing out that they have all the info they need to process my withdrawal request; and they just keep on repeating themselves and ask for those two forms...

Keep at it threaten them with Twitter/Facebook. Put a full review on Trust Pilot making sure you click the link which sends them a message.

I deposited £250 and I was promised that I will get a call from the next day for guidance after transferring some funds, but that never happened. I then tried to withdraw my money as I was not happy and was informed that it will take 10days. I am still waiting and now they are not taking my calls... WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK???

Back